Nunchuck Tony

Tony sat in the room sweating like he ran 30 miles. Admiral Edward Zonin walked into the bright red room with his shiny silver cane in a secret base in Westbrook, Maine.The room was approximately 24 by 14 square feet.

“Tony Beerison, you have been chosen for a special organization called Slice Team Six.”said Zonin with a serious face.

“Youre first mission will be at 1800 tomorrow evening, you will be traveling to Japan so you better get some sleep OK?”Zonin told Tony sincerely.

“Yes sir, and thank you for this position good night.” Said Tony while slowly standing up still in shock.

He went home and slept for 9 hours. Tony drove his pie sized Lamborghini to the base the next day. His Team was already there loading their things in the black heliplane.

“Hey Tony it's been a while!”exclaimed Paul the engineer.

“What's up Paul, this is crazy dude, we all got chosen.” Tony joyfully said.

“Is that...Pablo, man where have you been- oh and Frank, you too, this is epic!” yelped Tony.

“So Tony where we go next, Baja, Guatemala, or my favorite Fiji? Inquired Pablo Saňchez.

“Well actually we’re going to Kyoto, Japan.”Tony Said.

“Aww man, well whatever Zonin wants But at least it will be like old times right guys? said Pablo.

“No, it won't be like old times, the stakes are higher, there is a bigger risk.”Tony said very seriously.

“Well we better go Tony, there’s a serious storm rolling in tonight” Frank said.

Just as the sunset starts they walk into the heliplane. Pablo walks to the leather seat in the cockpit. He’s a pilot trained in Spain. Paul Klyser is an American mechanical, aerospace, and electrical engineer. And Frank Victon, well nobody knows what he is, he's just amazing.

It was 1834(6:34) when it happened they were above North Caldwell, New Jersey.

“Hey Paul, Tony, Frank, get over here we got something on radar.”Pablo called.

“What are they?” they asked Pablo.

“Oh no, how did they find us they’re, cat ninjas! And there's five of them, oh no the keyboard types run run get in position!” Frank yelled.

So they did.Tony went to the top of the heliplane, Frank of course grabbed the missile launcher and shot down two planes.

“They're playing chopsticks, hide!”Pablo yelled.

“Wait, they already got on board waaaa!”Screamed Tony.

It was too late. They planted time bombs on the ships. It was going down. Tony fell 20,000 feet in a lake. He woke up at mid-afternoon in a straw hut.

“Who *cough* are you?”Asked Tony in pain.

“I am Sensei Chubbs, you are the one who must save the planet. They said you would be small but not this small,  hahahaha! Here take this soup it’s not poison it will just heal you”Sensei Chubbs told him.

“Woah woah woah woah woah, how do you know about me and who are they? Tony asked.

“I don't know what you’re talking about, who is they?”Chubbs lied

“You are crazy you just said they said Blah Blah Blah. I’m not some chosen one who fell from the sky ooh ahh. Now i’m angry.” Tony burst out while standing up.

“Owwww man that hurt, wait, the team, what happened?!? Tony postulated Chubbs.

“I’m sorry to say that the blast, well no one could survive that big of a explosion.” Chubbs told him

“The cat ninjas, how did they find us? " Tony asked. "Well, they have been tracking you for months I have hacked into there syste-" Chubbs said. 'Knock knock' something was at the door...