1

"Jisung? Sweetie, wake up!" His mother shook his shoulder and Jisung snapped awake with a gasp. He turned to his mother that was currently chuckling to herself and he shook his head. Of course, she would be laughing at him having the life scared out of him. "Well, I guess we're here. SM college," she said after she had stopped laughing.

Jisung leaned forward after taking his seatbelt off, he looked at the college and his mouth gaped. The college was mostly made of glass, showing that it was a very modern building and built just a few years ago. He had heard so many great reviews and stories about the college, he had managed to convince his parents to let him go. His mother was immediately aboard the idea, she loved that he was following his dream to become a world-famous dancer! His father, however, wasn't so fond. He wanted Jisung to take over his company, but he eventually gave him and came to the realisation that dancing was what Jisung loved, so he let him continue with his dream.

He was over the moon when he found out his parents had agreed and applied for the college as soon as he could. It had been a few months until Jisung finally had a reply from the college, the starting word being 'congratulations!'. His parents threw a celebration party and they popped open a bottle of champagne, even letting Jisung have a glass of it.

So here he was now, inside the car with his mother as they both stared in awe at the building in front of them. Unfortunately, his father had a last minute emergency in the company but he gave Jisung the goodbye he deserved. Besides, winter break wasn't that far away if you think about it so he would be able to see his father soon.

"Yeah," Jisung croaked out, rubbing his throat from the soreness of speaking. "I guess it is the college," His mother leaned back in her chair, along with Jisung. A frown overtook her face and Jisung went wide-eyed. "Mum? What's wrong?"

"It's just hard to see you go off like this, you know?" His mother said and brought her sleeve up to her eye, wiping the stray tear away.

Jisung leaned over and gave his mum a hug, smiling sadly. "I promise you that I'll ring you all the time, it'll be like I never left! Winter break is soon as well, me, you and dad could go to the house we have up in the mountains. We could go skiing!"

His mother laughed and pulled away from the hug, "don't be think of us the entire time you're there, got it?" She commanded with a serious face and Jisung nodded out of fear. "College is the time for you to loosen up and have fun, go to parties and get wasted! Find a boyfriend of yours as well, me and your father are waiting for you to have your first love!"

Right, finding a boyfriend. He remembered the time he came out to his parents. Jisung had been so nervous, afraid of being hated and disowned by his family, but the reaction was actually far from that. He was accepted. His mother told him that they still loved him with all his heart and that his sexuality wouldn't change anything. His father had a few tears flowing, saying about how he was sorry that Jisung felt that he had to hide who he was for so many years. Ever since then, his parents have been keen on him getting a boyfriend.

"You're my mother, you shouldn't be encouraging me to get wasted at college," Jisung exclaimed. "And I also think it's very unlikely to find a boyfriend while I'm still in school, mum."

His mother scoffed, "Please! Where do you think I found your father? He was so popular and yet he chose me over all of the girls!" She started rambling on and on until Jisung has to stop her when things started to get a little bit too detailed for a seventeen-year-old. "I'm sorry, sweetie. At this point I'm just stalling, I just really don't want you to go. Ah, my little chick is leaving his mother hen."

"Please don't ever say that again," he had disgust written all over his face as his mother burst out laughing. "No, I'm serious."

She sighed in content, "I'm really gonna miss you."