A new life

Chapter 1 The brothers 

I wake up to my head pounding all I can see is pitch black. Then I realized I was in my room and I just had a bad dream again. I look at the clock and it is 9:20 and am gonna be late to school. I start getting ready and my head starts pounding  again then next thing I see is these two boys named Sam and Dean windchester, I had no idea who they were and why I was seeing them. Finnally I just ignore what I have just seen and finished getting ready.Fiannly I am done and I get into my car and drive to school, and when I arrived I see my to best friends Sara and Baily waiting for me.

"Hey Madysen are you okay you don't look so good."

"Baily leave her alone, You okay Madysen?"

"Yea am okay I just had another vision and my head is pounding."

"What did you see? Who did you see? What happened ?"

"Baily one question at a time, anyway,it was these two boys named Sam and Dean.... Windchester. They are brothers and they are supposed to come here and they should be a substitute."

"Why did you have a vision about them if they are substitutes?"

"I don't know but all I know is that they are not substitutes they are prutending to be them so they can do something."

"What is it? And we have to be in class in one minute till we have to be in class."

"Okay I will tell you guys at lunch more, see you later bye."

Finnaly  it is lunch time and Madysen goes to lunch and sees Sara and Baily saving a sit for her.

"MADYSEN, OVER HERE."

"Yea I know I saw you, I hate when you yell my name."

"Sorry I was trying to get your attention."

"Never mind that. I have been dieing to tell you the rest, I think something is going to happened with them I think we are going to be part of it.Did you guys have a substitute today?"

Yea  me and Sara  has two  in are 3rd hour."

"Sara can you draw what they looked like?

"Yea  I will show you in 7th hour see you guys their."

Finnaly it is 7th hour and Sara was showing them what they looked like.

"So what do they look like?"

"Oh yea I forgot hold on..........here."

Is that who you saw in your vision?

YES IT IS.

Am not done with the story but I hope you like it so far!!!!!!!!!