Love is at an Amusement Park

Jay x Daniel

One - Shot / Smut

It was a normal day for Daniel at school in his new body and he was enjoying it, being surrounded by friends and being flirted with for the first time in his whole life. But for some reason, he has been feeling something for his friend Jay, the wallflower of his school, who doesn't talk at all and is very nice to him. Daniel looked over at the blonde and stared at him, as the blonde stared at the window like he normally does.
'I wonder what he thinks about' Daniel thought, as he ignored his other friends who were talking about random stuff. Daniel then saw Jay turn his head around and caught him staring. Daniel twisted his head to the side, back to his friends, trying not to look suspension. Jay cocked his head to the side, confused at Daniel's action, but he went back to staring out the window, thinking of ways to impress Daniel.

Time Skip (Yes, I am lazy. Here *grabs strawberry* I'll give this strawberry if you keep it a secret, okay?)

School ended and finally Jay was walking out of the building, ignoring everyone else.
"Jay!" yelled a voice. The blonde turned around and saw Daniel wave to him and was walking towards him. When he came close to Jay, he smiled, "Wanna hang out? We have never hung out, you and I. Are you free Saturday? We can go to the amusement park" Daniel explained. Jay just nodded, not saying a word, like he normally would. "Ok! See you Saturday at 12:00!" Daniel smiled and ran off. Jay just stood there, star struck at what happened. Jay thought that maybe this was a good chance to impress the black haired boy and smirked, thinking of ways to impress Daniel. Meanwhile, with Daniel, he got home and sighed, before laying down in his old, funton. "I asked Jay basically out" Daniel thought out loud to him, "Plus the way I said it was so stupid!" he cried out as he covered his head with his pillow and before he knew it, he fell asleep. He got back into his old body and went off to his regular work at the convenience store for a few hours and has he rung up some customers he heard a voice,
"Hey, piggy!" the voice called. Daniel looked over and saw Zoe, one of the hottest girls in school.
"Wh..What are you doing here?" Daniel stuttered a little,
"I thought you might be bored here alone" she smiled, walking over to the counter and leaning on it.
"I..I see" Daniel smiled back a little. Zoe then started talking about random stuff with him, like school and other things, as he rung people up. But Daniel wasn't really paying attention to Zoe, but thinking about Jay and Saturday. 'What am I going to do? Want if we meet girls and they take Jay away?! Then we can't hang out?!' Daniel thought.
"Piggy? Are you there?" Zoe waved a hand in front of Daniel's face,
"Yes! I'm here!" he answered.
"Ok! Well are you free Saturday?" Zoe asked
"Um...well...I'm kinda busy" Daniel answered,
"Oh with what?" Zoe pushed out her breasts, trying to get Daniel to notice.
"I'm going to....um...s..see my mom" Daniel lied,
"I see! I think that's cute to go see your mom.ok well, next time then Piggy" Zoe walked out of the store. Daniel then sighed, 'If I told Zoe I was going to the amusement park, she would meet Jay and I there and I wouldn't spend time with him' Daniel thought as he slammed his head on the counter of the check out stand. Soon, his shift was over and he walked out of the store, before he saw someone similar. It was Jay!
"Oh..hi Jay" Daniel said. Jay just walked up to him and dropped a bag in front of him,
"Uh?" Daniel looked at the bag, opening it and saw clothes, "Huh?! Are you giving Daniel more clothes!?"
Jay just nodded,
"And you want him to wear them on Saturday?!"
Jay nodded again. "Thanks Jay, I'll tell him" Daniel smiled. Jay smiled back and walked away. Daniel just sighed and walked away as well. Daniel made it to his house and laid down in his bed, before falling asleep.

Time Skip (Yes I am lazy, so shut up! I'll give you a cupcake)

Before Jay and Daniel knew, it was Saturday and it was the day that they were meeting up at the amusement park and Daniel was kinda freaking out. 'What if we run into a fighting gangster?!' he thought as he walked out of his house in his new body and in the clothes Jay gave him the other day. After a while, Daniel got to the park and already saw Jay standing outside the entrance.
"Jay!" Daniel called, waving at the blonde. Jay just smirked, "How are you? Did you wait long?"
Jay shook his head 'no',
"I see that's good" Daniel smiled, "Let's go in and have some fun" Daniel cheered as the two guys went into the park. They walked around the park, of course getting girls to talk about how they are both handsome and everything.
"I remember coming here with our friends and we went on that spinning ride, remember?" Daniel asked Jay, who nodded.
"Wanna go there first?"
Jay nodded. Daniel smiled as the boys walked towards the ride. They got on and when it started, Daniel started to laugh as Jay smiled. Daniel soon felt himself slipping out of his seat, but before he could fall, Jay pulled him up and pulled him close to his chest. 'What is going on?!' Daniel yelled in his mind as he felt Jay's warmth from his chest. When the ride stopped, Daniel was panting and soon pushed away from Jay's chest. Daniel felt his cheeks start burning in embarrassment, as the two boys got off.