INTRODUCTION

GO

THE JumboTron speakers dinged thrice, announcing that the pledge of the colonies was about to commence

THE JumboTron speakers dinged thrice, announcing that the pledge of the colonies was about to commence. All of the students and working members of society drop their things and stood up with their hands over their hearts.

I pledge my allegiance

The sound of 12 feet hitting the pavement.

To the flag

Gunshots whizzing down the streets.

and the Four United Colonies

The sound of concrete breaking filled the silent streets.

And to the leaders for which it stands

"Don't let them get away this time!"

One nation under God

"We're almost there, you can make it."

Indivisible with liberty and justice for the Conformist.

"Once again the group named NCT DREAM has vandalized yet another capital building, placing untruths about the leaders of the colonies, calling them murderers, cheats, and brainwashers. If you have any information on the whereabouts of this terrorist group please inform the Colonial Reformers." The tight bun lady swiped her finger over the glass, changing it over to the next announcement.

"A young male by the name of Park Jisung has escaped the Correctional Facility of Nonconforming Kids yesterday morning. The reformers have confirmed that he his injured. Here is his profile.

Name: Park JisungAge:16Height:5'9Weight:110Hair: Blonde Eye Color: BrownStatus: Dangerous

Name: Park Jisung
Age:16
Height:5'9
Weight:110
Hair: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Status: Dangerous

If you have information on his whereabouts please inform the Colonial Reformers. Do not approach him, he is known to be dangerous. That's all the news for today. Good night and Justice to the Colonies."