Anomalous you and me

"This bracelet is pretty, is not it?"

Lovers' view of Kyouka took a transparent bracelet in front of me and said it.

She is 27 years older than I am, dressed in a dark brown bolero in a thin pink dress that treated lots abundantly.

Yet, there are still young people in my face, even the same age as me or even under my age.

"Is that so? I wonder which way I am, is not it cute?"

She could not get my consent, she became delicately cranky,

"Well, then, is this something pretty, is not it?", Pointed to another item next to it.

I already have 10 such interactions.

"Well ... ... rather than beautiful, is it cool?"

I intended to say my opinion obediently, but why she is,

"We are tired, I want to take a break," at the shop of the accessory shop at Mosaic Saka, I bent Heso.

Although I finally got a holiday after becoming a Golden Week, it is unfortunately rainy today.

The black leather sandals I gave her the other day were wet as it was raining.

Embrace her swollen shoulders and escape to a cafe shortly so that Kankoku will not hit the rain. I urged her inside the store and paid her umbrella water, and it was tightly plugged into a umbrella stand already full of stores.

When I arrived late in the store, she was still looking at the interior decorations without getting on the seat.

"Oh, it is funny. Look at it." She was laughing with pointing to a doll of imported things with a funny face.

"Hey, hehe, it looks something like a cat at your house,"

"I do not think so?"

Even with this kind of toy I get better than taking care of her because I am good at taking care of her.

Recently, I have overseas business trips and I could not stop myself a bit.

Since I did not have much time to get involved, I always felt like seeing each other, and the painfulness while I was away was also strong.

But, perhaps it was only me.

When you are in a place with a lot of time difference, you can not call you by all means, so if you often lose the mood to Mika Hua,

"I do not want to see you," she gets killed by the phone entrance.

Such a scary little girl, I like it and it can not be helped though.

"Rito, cold"

When I got to the seat which was only vacant, the mirror shook trembling with the shoulder which was slightly wet with rain.

Having been doing my best to make fashion for me became an enemy, and in this weather it is thinly dressed.

I take off my jacket and put it on her shoulder,

"Let's drink something warm," She took a menu set up at the edge of the table.

To the waiter who came to pick up an order soon, she asked for vienna coffee, I wanted a blend.

"kyouka likes wiener coffee, is not it?"

I looked at her hair which was a little moored by the moisture and somehow felt like that was better.

"A black coffee is hidden at the bottom of a white cream, maybe I like something like that"

While saying that, she was puffing the foam in the cup with a teaspoon.