the hounted house

hunny get the rest af the box is we have to go. ok mom.

gosh i am moving a way and not to happy about it and the werst part i have to go to a school that makes us were uniforms ugh.

will i am happy becaus one of my bestis frend is at the same school. his name is berit.

we were frend since ferst grad and did every thang together we olso hade a frend name geny we would go. will i have to get thes boxis in the van.

ok i am in the car and hidin to colorado and geting in r nuw house.

ok i am tierd so i am going to take a nap.

were here my mom shouts

my mom shout at me and my dad will we were sleping but i get out. wen i get out of the car it is pich black and i see a house at the end of the drive way.

mom why did we not go all the way up the drive way. o because thay r fixing it. but i dont see counstrukshun tape.

i dont no we get to the house and i step on the stars and the hole star kase brakes.

and my lage is all scrache up.

lmping in the grand hall with a flash light pulling doun sheets and brushing away cob webs.

mom i am in the grand hall if you need me

ok stay of yer lage. pulling doun more sheets and brushing dust of thangs i herd a noise behind me and i yeld stop it dad i am doing my job that you sent me to do. after that i did not here it agen. i was doun with snoopying around so i went to go pick out my bedroom i looked and looked then i found one it was perfieked it had a master bath it had aqueums on the wall and a picher of the old lady.