"Good Morning!"

You slowly open your eyes as you wake up. The first thing you notice is you're not in the living room anymore, but you are in your boyfriend's bedroom. You turn to lay on your other side to see your boyfriend still sleeping. Between the both of you is a white wolf puppy and on your leg is another wolf, identical to the other. You smile as you pet the one next to you. She opened her pale, blue eyes and her tail starts wagging as soon as she saw you. As she stretched her legs, she let out a huge yawn. She stood over you and sniffed your face while you scratch behind her ears. You look over at your boyfriend again as he is still sleeping. He's usually a light sleeper, anything will wake him up. Then again, he did say he was going to be coming home late yesterday. You move closer to him as you gently move the puppy. The puppies jump off the bed and ran into the other room to play. You smile looking at him. Stands of his black hair cover parts of his face. You gently move the hair from his face. A soft smile slowly forms on his face and his eyes open a little. He put his arm around you and pulled you close to him. You cuddle up to him with your head resting on his shoulder. He closed his eyes as you are in his arms. "Hi, Hanzo..." His lips press to your forehead and his eyes open again. "How did you sleep?" He answers in a tired, low voice. "I slept well. I'm sorry that I left you waiting for me last night." "That's alright." You kiss his lips and place your hand on his cheek.

The puppies jump on the bed, separating the both of you. They gave you kisses as you try to pet both of them at the same time. Their fur is getting on your clothes as they rub on you. Hanzo smiled as you're laughing. "Hahahaha Hanzo Help! hahaha!" He found a toy on the floor and tossed it. "That's enough, go play in the other room." They jump off you and follow the toy into the other room. As you wipe your face, you sit up and he takes a spot next to you. You lay your head on Hanzo's shoulder and gently wrap your arms around him. Hanzo moved his head to look at you while you move to kiss him.

"How was last night?" He let out a sigh, "Where do I start?" "Was it bad?" He nods. "What happened?" "I had a client that was stressful." "Really, what did they do?" "So, this woman wanted a tattoo on her shoulder. She came to us and chose me for her artist. I couldn't meet her in person because I was out that day. I got a text telling me that. So today the woman came in and she bought her friend. It all seemed pretty normal until I spoke to her. That's when the whole thing became a wreck." "Was she racist?" "No. She was upset that a man was going to give her the tattoo. We offered her to switch to a woman, but she refused." "She thought you were a woman?" "I don't know. But she still decided to work with me." "What did she want?" "She wanted a portrait of a lady with makeup all over her face." Hanzo reached for his phone and unlocked it. After he opened a picture he gave you his phone. "This is what she wants." You look up at him after you looked at the picture, "How much did you finish?" "Scroll over." You do that and your jaw dropped. "I didn't even get to finish half of it. It was difficult to get a process photo." "What was she doing?" "Everytime the needle touched her, she'd pull away and yell at me because it's hurting her." "But it's supposed to hurt." "I told her that. She kind of let me do what I needed to after half an hour. Then it went to every five minutes she wanted to stop." "That went on for the whole entire time?" He nods, "Before we even started with the tattoo, I knew it was going to be horrible." "Was she a bitch?" "Yes. And she just went on and on and on about all men are cruel and how they should just burn in a hole." "She probably gets along with her father..." "Then there was her friend." "What did she do?" He let out a sigh and shook his head. "She... She was um, flirting with me." "Noshefuckingwasn't." He nods, "She asked where I was from and said my accent is hot. Then she asks if I have a girlfriend. Even though I said, "yes," she kept on trying to seduce me. She was asking me if I've thought about seeing other girls, my sex life, if I'm happy, or ask for my number." "And you have to deal with them again today?" Hanzo shook his head. "No and they're not allowed to come back after the tattoo is finished." "Do you want me to beat them up?" He raised a brow at you, "(Y/N), last week you killed a spider and got upset right after." Pouting, you tell him, "I was only joking." Hanzo chuckled, "I know, I know."