If You Don't Know-A Luke Hemmings Imagine-

Kate's Point Of Veiw:

I watched him, sobbing, heaving, on the other end of the couch. "Luke, I-I'm Sorry, alright." "No, not alright! I love you, Kate! And you're just breaking my heart. Is that what you think love is all about? Because it's not." he cried. "No, I just, I don't know anymore, Luke. I just don't think you have the time-" "I'll make time! I'll do anything, just don't walk out that door." He stood up, running his long fingers through his hair. I stood up too, getting to his level. "Luke, I have too." Then he met my eyes. His blue orbs were filled with anguish, pain, agony. "Fine! Go ahead, rip my heart out. That's what love's all about, right?" "Please, Luke-I don't know." "If you don't know, just let me go." "No, Luke, just listen." No, you listen to me! I love you, okay, and I remember how youYou would scream, we would fight, you would call me crazy, I would laugh, you were mad but you’d always kiss me, In the shirt, that I had, that you always borrowed, When I walk, it was gone now it’s your tomorrow. Please, Kate, don't leave me." "Oh Luke." I fell into his chest and sobbed, until he titled my chin up, pressing his forehead to mine. "Kate Green, don't you ever leave me. I need you. I love you." "I love you too Luke." Then he pressed his lips to mine, and they danced together oh so perfectly.