Chapter 1

| ▪|₩rong|▪ |
_____________________________________
◾❇◾❇◾❇◾

I gulped nervously as I approached him to say our farewell, with a blank expression I couldn't help but to gauck over the perfect man next to me.

'I..I just wanted you to know  that I love you--'I practiced one last time, as I moved  closer to where he stood alone. This was the perfect chance since there was nobody to interrupt us. The weight of my worries kept me up all night,  but it helped me realize the severity of my actions. Confessing was my only other alternative. 

Its a burden, long enough to kill someone in the most agonizing of ways.

Now we were steps away face to face, he looked down at his watch then up at me, with a smile... I melted.

"Um...can we talk-" I asked before I was rudely pulled by some family members. 

"Get together everyone. Yea, move closer to the bride. Fantastic.... great and you...." I looked to my left, the sun's rays gleamed over him, creating a bright silhouette around him, making his light brown eyes sparkle.

"you over there....yes you, get close to the groom" the photographer pointed at my direction, signalling me with his hand to move closer, so I did.

He squinted his eye as he looked through the camera lense to focused in on the lovely couple.

'why am I here, I got better things to do', I huffed with annoyance as I dragged my feet closer to the groom, avoiding any awkward eye contact with the bride. A lovely petite bruinette with fair skin, almond shapes eyes, the iris a honey color which made heads turn as she walked in a room. 

"Just a little bit closer" were his last words before the flash Of the camera went off. Cheers and roots coming from both sides of the newly formed family.  

'God I hate taking pictures' I scrunched my nose in disgust, crossing my arms in retaliation as I walked off the platform where everyone was still smilling and cheering for the newly weds.

I'm not photogenic. Nor am I pretty.... but I have to suck it up, since I was his guest. Its not like he forced me to be here. 

It was my my professor's wedding. I tried my best not to show how I felt, how much it hurt, how much it pained to see him off with another female. 

After all he was only.... my professor.

These unholy thoughts and emotions were never suppose to be more than just thoughts. 

"Hani" he called with his soothing silky voice resonating thought the empty corridor. 

I picked up my pace trying to get further away from him. Wiping some tear away with the back of my hand. I didn't want him to see me crying. It was the last thing he wanted...specially today.

That's why he made me promise I wouldn't cry... which I agreed to up until this very moment. I tried to be strong and head to the guest room they provided for me, located at the far end of the house. 

Rushing to get through the crowd of unknown familiars, but no one noticed, it's as if I weren't there. They were too busy chatting amongs each other to notice my face filled with distraught. 

"Sorry.."

"....oh excuse me"

"..sorry" I repeated as I tried getting into the other side of the house where there was absolutely no one. 'almost there'. I reached the room immediately slamming the door behind me.