2P!England x Reader Lemon

This is a Lemon and that means that There is sexual Images in that.

Dont Like, Don't Read.

________________________

Oliver.Oliver Kirkland was the name of the man you hated the most. He was your enemy. When you were targeting someone to kill, He was killing them first and that Pissed you off.
You Haven't killed somebody for a week now.You were going Insane! 

But now you were kidnapped.
Guess who kidnapped you!Oliver.
Right now he was in the kichen probably making poisoned cupcakes and tea.

You also were woundering if he would kill you with poisoned cupcakes or just tsab you with a knife AND why he had placed you into his ROOM and not the BASEMENT!. Well maybe he was treating everyone like this before he killed them.

The room was painted a Neon Pink color with neon Blue curtains,wordobea and bed sheets, he has the flag of England over his bed.

You?...You were tighten up on the bed.Damn it was soft.

With a 'Bang' the room's door opened reavialing the strawberry blond man with his frekles and cute big Eyebrows.WAIT WHAT? CUTE? _______ GET YOUR SELF TOGETHER HE IS YOUR ENEMY AND HE  KIDNAPPED  YOU! You thought putting your mind together.

"Oh!Hello there poppet! Rested well?" He said.

No answere from you.

"Ooow." Now he wasn't smiling.Instead he had a sad face. "Love don't get mad at me over a little Kidnapp!"

"KIDNAPP MY ASS!" You finally said.

"SSSSSSSSSHHHHHH! No swearing, love"

You pointed yout thounge out at him. He laughted.

~~~~~~~~~Oliver's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my bedrooms door to see the cutest girl in my hole life. ______. With her (e/c) shiny eyes and beautiful (h/l), (h/c) hair. She was the most beautifull girl i had ever seen. I met her a year ago we both wanted to kill the same person.
I always wanted to show that i loved her but she just ignored everything i said. I didn't had any other opinion left but kidnapp her and put her to listen to me!

~~~~~~~~Oliver's POV End~~~~~~~~

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"What are you laughing at?"

"Your little, beautifull, silly face!" He took your chin into his hand and forcced you to look at him.

"Are you gona give me a poisoned Cupcake or are you going to stab me?"

"W-What?"

"Answere!"

"None."

"Eh?"

"None, of these thing, love!" Then he got on the bed and then  behind you.

"I will remove the rope if you promise me that you will be a good girl!"

"I will" you said only to have the rope removed.

"OH! Thats wonderfull!" He said while cutting the rope out of your hands.After that He hugged you.

"WHAT THE?"

"Shhhhh, love"

"Don't call me 'love'!"

His smile went away and then a puppy face came.
"But....But, i love you, love."

You froze when he said that.

"But i will make sure you will love me back." He said Kissing you.

Your eyes wide while he kissed you.You melted into the kiss.

He licked your down lip asking for premission.For a weird reason you opened your mouth gladly.His thonge taking over his new terrytory.
After a while you both braked the kiss for a thing called 'Oxygen', you also noticed that you were shirtless reavialing your black bra. You looked around and finally found your now ripped shirt.

He squized your boobs throu the bra while you had your head tearned around to find your shirt. He slowly unclipped Your bra reavialing your chest.The cold air made you shiver and leaving a small 'squeak' sound from your mouth untill Oliver putted his warm hand on your boobs massaging them.You found him only in his boxes.He probably removed his clothing while you were looking for you shirt. He massaged them Harder witch made you moan.

"O-oliver..."

"Yeah?"

"I-I'm a aaaah~ virgin."

"I'll be gendle."

"O-ok"

After that he started playing with your nipple making you a moaning mess, Some time after he placed his mouth on your left nipple after a while he game the same treatment to the right nipple.

"Love"

"W-what?"

"Remove your (Pants/Jeans/Skirt) please."

You started removing you (Pants/Jeans/Skirt) and then you looked his boxers. He sure was huge!

he pined you with on the bed on your belly and he raised your ass to his face. You were blushing like crazy!

"Somebody's excited aren't they?"

The only response you could say was "Aaaaah~" because he already had starded pleasuring you though the soft fabric of your panties.
He removed your panties showing your under regions.

"Simply Beautifull!" He said and then placing his mouth in your entrance. You were moaning like crazy. You wanted more. Untill you were feeling like you was about to remove something from you woomanhood.

"O-oliver i-i'm going to OLIVER!" You said as you climaxed

"You're ready" he said licking your juses of your thights.He placed you in a more confortable pose and remove his boxers. Damn he Was HUGE!

He placed his membler over your entrance.

"It will hurt only a little."

"O-ok..."

He enterend slow into you while you gapsed and felt tears go down your cheeks.
He licked the tear off your face and started whispering sweet things in your ear.

Soon pure pleasure could be feeld.

"Please move"

He nodded and started moving.

It felt so good.You wanted more.

"Faster" you obayed

"Sorry, love but i couldn't hear you!" he saqid smirking.

"FASTER, OLIVER, FASTER!" you souted as much as you could.

He starded thrusting animalisting fast while he found your g-spot.

"THER, MORE PLEASE, FUCK ME THERE!" You shouted as you felt the best way you ever felt.

Oliver obayed and started thrusting at the spot.
Both of you finally Reached your climax Screaming eachothers names.

After that you both broke up and layed on the bed.Oliver was hugging you. Taking deep breaths. You started liking the man a little bit.After that you fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~Next moring~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wope up feeling someone hugging you. Your face as red as a tomato as memories o last night came to your mind.

"Uuum.......__________ Your awake?"

"Yeah......"

"Can i ask you something?" He said While pulling you closer to him.

"Ye sure"

"Please turn around and close your eyes." he said as you obayed. 'OOOOh so first having fun and next kill me? You call your self a gentleman?' you thought

"Now look"

You turned to see him holding a super beautifull ring.

"W-will you marry me (First name) (Last name)?"

"Yes! A million times yes!" you said without thinking a lot.

After that you both moved to the country side and had lots of babies.