「 Just One Day 」

"Areum! Hurry up!" I shouted as I fix our things in our car.

"Wait for me, Hoseok! I'm just gonna wear this and---" Areum said as she fix her sandals. Why are girls so slow when it comes to getting ready? Ugh. "Okay, I'm done. Let's go now, jagi!" She said and dragged me to the car.

This is going to be a long drive. I thought to myself. While driving, we sang as we listened to the radio. We rapped, mocking each other. We ate burgers together with sprite. I love sprite! But I love the girl beside me more, of course. She's my life, my goddess, she's my Areum.

It was a long time since we did this. I can't even remember the last time we went out of town. Sure, being an idol is cool. The fans, sponsored things, awards, fame in short but there's another side to it. Practices can be really exhausting, you leaving your family for tours, leaving someone you love just to entertain other people that love you, and that sucks because it hurts. And I am so lucky to have the kindest, understanding, and most beautiful girlfriend in the world, my Areum. I love her so much that I can't afford to lose her.

"Hey, Jagi." Areum called. I didn't even notice that I was staring at her. "I know I'm pretty but please keep your eyes on the road. I don't want to die young." She said mockingly and we just laughed it off.

"We're here!" I said excitedly. Areum shouted "Finally!", then got out of the car and ran around the area. We are here in a beach house that is owned by Areum's parents. It's a simple house beside a beautiful view of the sea. "Jagi, can you help me with these?" I said pertaining to the luggages we have. She then helped me and we unpacked our things.

We only have overnight for today because of my hectic schedules and that makes me sad knowing that the time we have is only short. "Jagi, what's with that sad face of yours? Is my sunshine setting?" She always calls me her sunshine because well, I'm her sunshine ready to make her happy no matter what it takes.

"It's nothing, Jagi." I answered. She then gave me the I-know-something-is-wrong-look. "It's just that we only have a short time together and it makes me feel sad." I said then pouted at her. She hugged me tight and I hugged her back.

"Cheer up, Hoseok!" She started. "The important thing is we're together and we're going to have a great time with each other, right?" She said trying to cheer me up, I nodded. "Now, stand up and we're going for a swim! Come on now, sunshine! Let's go!" She said while dragging me to our room so we can change our clothes. This girl never fails to make me happy and that's why I love her so much. She calls me sunshine but the truth is she's my sunshine. She never fails to cheer me up, to make me feel okay, she never fails to take care of me.

"Jagi, come on! I really want to swim!" She shouted from downstairs. "Okay, okay. I'm coming!" I ran downstairs and wow I thought to myself. I can't believe this girl is mine, is she really mine? Is she really a human or she's an art? "Jagi, stop staring. It's making me shy." She said as she wore her bathrobe.

"I-I'm it's just that... wow. My jagi is so sexy." I said as I was walking towards her and I gave her a peck on the lips. "Jagi! Stop making me blush!" Ugh. She's so cute. What did I do to have this angel? I just laughed it off and pressed her cheeks. "My jagi is not only sexy but she's also cute."

"Hoseok, stop. You're making my heart beat so fast."

"I love you, Areum."

"I love you too, Hoseok. Now let's go!" She then dragged me out of the house.

We enjoyed the whole time in the beach. There was only the two of us in the beach, there were no other people. Areum was so happy the whole time that it also made me happy. It's now night time and Areum requested for a bonfire and well, I did it. Way to go, Hoseok! Areum sat beside me and rested her head on my shoulders.

"Did you have a great time, Hoseok?"

"Of course I did. Every time I have with you is well spent." I said and I kissed her forehead.

"You know, Hoseok..." She started. "I can't even think of one reason, just one reason for me to deserve someone like you. It's just that you're the guy that everyone dreams of and here I am, just a potato with someone like you. It just seems so unreal."

"Jagi, first of all, you are not a potato." I started and she giggled. "You're the most beautiful girl I ever met. Areum, I think I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. I mean, you're the perfect girl every guy wants. You're caring; you always take care of me when I'm sick. You make me happy without you even knowing. You're the understanding girlfriend every guy wants."

"You're also so patient with me. Being in a relationship with someone whose job is like mine, I can't even imagine how you can understand. I'm always with other girls, I leave you just to go to a fan meet and entertain other girls. I leave you for months because of tours.

But still, you're there to support me no matter what. What on earth did I even do to deserve someone like you, Areum? I can't even think of anything. Am I like a hero in my past life? What did I even do to have someone like you?"

Areum kissed me after that and I kissed he back. "Guess we both don't know." She said. "I'm so happy and in love with you, Hoseok. Never leave me, please." She said and I nodded.

"I will never leave you, Areum. I love you. Please stay by my side until the day we die."

"I love you, Hoseok. Thank you for this day." She said and kissed me again.

"I love you too, Areum. Always. I'll cherish this day, forever."

And that day was one year from now. Areum, why did you leave me that fast? Why? It still hurts but I know you're happy there in heaven now. I know you're an angel now, guiding me in everything I do. I know you're still there supporting me in every tour I have. I know you're there beside me. Areum, I miss you so much. You're sunshine miss you so much. This is my entire fault. If I just focused my eyes on the road, you're still alive by now. But no, I was so tired and sleepy that night. I was so careless, I'm so sorry, Areum. I am so sorry.

I didn't even notice that tears burst from my eyes. It just hurts knowing that someone you really love is now gone and it's all your fault. Seeing this grave in front of me with Areum's name hurts the most.

Areum, I miss you. Jagi, I miss you so much. Is there any way for you to come back? Is there anything I can do for you to be with me again? Areum-ah, don't let me suffer like this. It's been one year but it still hurts. It hurts knowing that I can't hug you anymore, kiss you anymore, do things we love to do together, it hurts. I hope I can be with you even for just one day. Just one day, jagi. Just one day to do these things with you again. Just one day to tell you how much I love you. Just one day to hold your hands again. Just one day to kiss you again. But, no, that's too impossible. Way too impossible.

Areum, even though you're not here with me, I know that you're now happy up there in heaven. Cheering for me in everything I do. Thank you for everything, jagi. I'm also sorry for everything. I love you, Areum.

I will always love you.

________________________

Woah. That was a long one. HAHAHA. It took me a long time to write another one. Well, school is to blame. But, vacation started! Yey! I can now have more time to write stories. Anyway, thank you again to my friend KimmiePines for helping me. Love u, d0rk.

Hope you liked it! Please excuse me if there are wrong grammars and such. That's all~ Kamsa~ ^^