I Know What You Did Last Summer

One night on a hot June day in LA Ian and I were at a party for our good friend Ryan. The whole smosh crew was there plus other various youtubers and plus 1's and it was held at a beautiful hotel that probably cost way to much to stay in for the night so we were gonna head home as soon as it was over. I had been putting off the whole reason why I made Ryan put on this totally random formal party. I had to do it before we left and Ryan kept looking at me as if he was telling me to hurry an and get it over with. I pulled Ian towards a giant stage that was on the far side of the lobby while Ryan waved people over to us. Ian was obviously confused as to why I made him stand in front of such a large crowd with me.

I crouched down on one knee almost pouring sweat.

"Ian Andrew Hecox" I grabbed a small box with a ring inside out of my pocket.

"will you give me the honor of being yours forever?" I opened it revealing the silver ring which slightly glinted in the light.

he he stood there speechless but managed to choke out a loud yes. I was so relived and about to scream. I realize how much I love this man and I knew I had dragged this out to long but right now was the best moment of my life. Ryan popped a bottle of champagne on us and poured us both glasses. we went to the hotels arcade and wasted a good 20 bucks playing ski ball and a old mortal kombat game. We still had 5$ left and decided to go into the photo booth. Since we're basically giant 10 year olds we made the dumbest face in the photo to keep in remembrance of our engagement night. After enough champagne our friend Mari decided we were to tipsy to get home and drove us back to our house also famously know as the smosh house. We snuggled on the couch attempting to watch TV but the images were quite blurry. Ian put his head on my shoulder and slowly drifted to sleep. I stroked his hair and whispered "I love you" before I finally laid my head on the arm rest falling asleep.