Part 1

ALICE:I was walking back to my room upset, usually when bendy and I fight to doesn't hurt me but this time it hurt my feelings, I was trying not to cry as I remembered what he said "toots you and I know you're not really a angel and everything about you is fake" I slammed my door to my room closed as I started to cry.
BENDY:"Bendy why did you say that?! Go apologize right now!"Joey said, I nod feeling very guilty and runs to Alice's room and hears her crying as I sigh" toots, I mean Alice I'm so sorry I said that I'm not sure why I said that and I want to make it up to you somehow" I touched the door softly as Alice sits down and hugs her knees"go away bendy I don't wanna see you". I sighed and walked away while thinking what to do and I smiled and ran to the ink Machine and made flowers for her, I remember what Boris told me her favorite colors, I made the flowers into her favorite color and I looked around for something sweet as I found a note and ink and Wright her a note and I found a plushy heart. I smiled happily and picked it up and ran back to her room and laid the flowers against the wall softly and left the note and plushy heart next to it and knocked on her door then ran off.

(Sorry if this was short, tell me what you guys think)