chapter 1...

Warning!
   Do not read this book if you are
   Going to complain, do not steal
    My ideas, because I will know.
     This book is for 15 and older.
         Do not attack me when...
         Your reading MY book!
     Because honey I got claws too.

       And I'm not afraid to use it!
---------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for reading my book
            and before we start...
      The girl on the top is makayla!
    That was it, now on with the book.
+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
--------------------------------------------------------
                      {Chapter 1}

"Your so pretty" Serena said to me as she played with my wavy blonde hair.

"Are you crazy? I am not pretty, I look like a rotten frog that has had nothing to eat for 1 year" I said as i shook my head at her in disbelief.

She rolled her eyes at me "oh, whatever, just get ready, I wanna go to the park I'm bored" I sighed but stood up anyways.

I went over to her drawer and opened it, to only see clothes that show too much skin, what the hell is wrong with her? How are we best friends?

I looked over at her and glared "Rena, what is there for me to wear?" I asked her and she just glared back at me.

She stood up from her bed and walked over to her drawer, were I was standing.

"Go sit on my bed, I will get you clothes" I gave her a warning look before walking over to her bed and smashing myself down on it.

I crossed my legs and reached over to grab the remote controller, I searched what was on to watch and that's when my life had just became brighter.

Hollyoaks was on, hallelujah to that.

I got my half empty Doritos and put it on, as soon as Serena heard the intro, she turned around real quick.

"Bitch budge over, I am finna watch my shit, oh and here" She dashed clothes at me and practically jumped on her bed and her eyes were locked on the tv screen.

I laughed at how weird she was and looked over to the clothes she picked out for me, she picked out a fricking short top that was nearly up to my boobs and short shorts.

"Are you serious right now?!" I asked her as I put my hands on my hips, she looked over to me and shrugged "just put it on, it compliments your figure" She said as returned her concentration back to the screen.

I rolled my eyes at her and took of my pyjamas and put on the clothes she picked out for me, I don't mind getting changed infront of Serena or my friends that are girls since we all know each other, I mean I do it all the time.

I went over to her mirror to look at myself, and the top was so tight around my chest area, the shorts were squashing my booty and it did compliment my body but the problem is I don't wanna look like a stripper.

I decided to put my hair into a high ponytail and I put on my coat that was knee lengthed, I put on my sandles and I was ready to go.

"I'm done, let's go" I said as i shook her shoulders, She sighed and looked up at me "damn mami, looking like a model." I rolled my eyes and I pulled her up from the bed so we could go.