01 • lee donghae

Circus
-
(Y/N)  - Your Name
(Y/S/N) - Your Son's Name

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

{Your POV}

"Saranghae!"
"Nadu~"

I ended the call and put my phone down. Donghae had just called me, saying that he was on his way home. He was going to bring me and our four year old son to the circus.

Feeling excited, I walked briskly to (Y/S/N)'s messy room to see him drawing random things on a piece of paper.

"(Y/S/N)! We're going to the circus with appa, let's get you ready, okay?"

After dressing him up in a decent outfit, I headed straight to my shared room with Donghae to get my clothes from the cupboard and change. In the midst of searching for clothes, I heard the main door unlocking. Perhaps Donghae had finally reached home.

Prior to that, I closed our room's door and began choosing my outfit. I took out a white t-shirt which matched with what I saw Donghae wearing earlier in the morning. I took out a pair of jeans and laid them on the bed.

"I'm home!" Donghae chimed as the room's door which I thought was locked gave an opening for my husband to come in. I quickly put down my pyjamas which I was about to take off, blushing.

"You know you don't have to hide anything from me, right (Y/N)? Besides, don't you remember when we-"

"Okay, okay! You don't have to bring that up every time I get shy!" I cut Donghae off and protested, covering his mouth with my hand while laughing.

He is always bringing up embarrassing moments when another one accidentally happens. I pinched his cheek and we laughed.  I watched as (Y/S/N) ran to our room, only to put his arms around Donghae's leg. Donghae carried him up and kissed his cheek.

"Eomma! Why are you still in your pyjamas?" the innocent voice questioned.

"Your eomma is waiting for me to-"

"to come home! I was waiting for him to come home," I cut him off again and squinted my eyes at Donghae. He returned a cheeky smile and shook his head.

"No, she is waiting for me to tickle her! Attack, (Y/S/N)!" Donghae told (Y/S/N), putting him down and they started with their tickle attack. They tickled me at all my weak spots on my body which made me laugh so much, falling onto the bed.

(Y/S/N) landed on me and continued tickling me. I tossed and turned, bursting into continuous laughter, trying to catch my breath to tell them to stop. Donghae stretched his arms and placed his palms on the bed at both my sides. He slowly descended onto the bed above me, leaving space below him for our son.

I finally got a hold of my son's little hands which have been tickling me. I tried to catch my breath, and everyone was laughing. My son rested his cheek on my tummy, and spread his arms out to hug me. Now that he had laid down in exhaustion, Donghae took the opportunity to lessen the gap between us.

His face was so close to mine and he stared deeply into my eyes. I forced a smile, trying to hide my nervousness. Donghae wouldn't do anything dirty with our son around. Or would he? Besides, he can't come any closer because our son was between us.

To my disappointment, he got up and off the bed, leaving me and my son on the bed. I looked at his back and frowned.

What Just then, Donghae came to my side and laid by me.

"Did you think I was going in for a kiss?" He asked, whispering into my ear. I could feel his smirk when he said that. For some reason, despite being married for five years, my heart still flutters when he does these little things.

I wanted to hit him lightly but only managed to give him a slight nudge and chuckle as a response. Donghae ruffled (Y/S/N)'s hair and smiled seeing him.

"He's asleep.. and it's getting late. Should we go out tomorrow instead?" Donghae asked.

"Sure. I'll have to change him into his pyjamas again then." I said, stroking (Y/S/N)'s hair.

"You'll have to do that for me too." Donghae winked, and got up from the bed.

I smiled. I never thought such an eventful day filled with joy could spent at home.

A/N: This was inspired by D&E - Circus. If you haven't listened to it, I recommend you to do so cos it's really lit. Anyway, I really enjoyed writing this, I hope you enjoyed reading it too~