Chapter One

Lucifer is the new kid to school, moved around all his life and he never really fits in anywhere. He tries to be like other kids but he is not. Today is Lucifer's first day of his new school, in his new town called Greenwood.

*Lucifer's POV*

    Today is the first day of my new school and of course I am begging my mother to let me stay home and she said: ''Honey trust me you will do fine, it is not like this is your first time at a new school.'' Then she laughed after that! She DOES NOT understand that I DO NOT fit in with ANYONE. Well might as well make my way to my new school. I walk into the grey building and I am greeted by so many people. How so many people in just a small school? How has no one died from being smashed into the crowd? Who knows. I sigh to myself and make my way to what I assume is the Office. They should really have their classrooms labled what it is.

    I pushed open the door and sure enough I was right, the main office. Thank the lord no other kid is in here. ''What do you mean?!'' I heard someone yell. ''Ma'ma she did not show up to school the day she went missing.'' A man said. ''You people are outrageous!'' Yells the woman before rudely bumping into me. ''So you must be Lucifer Jones.'' The man says walking out of the door. ''Yes sir.'' I say to him, I look at his facial expression. He looks mid forties, with greyish/blueish eyes. His raven black hair is slicked back so he looks formal and his suit has no rinkles in it. He gives me a weak smile before handing me a piece of paper with my classes on it.

''Well follow me and I will show you around.'' He says with a small unwelcome smile. ''Mr.Martin you are needed in the nurses office, she says she must speak to you right away.'' A lady speaks as she walks in. ''I am truly sorry that I have to go Lucifer.'' Mr.Martin says turing to follow the lady. Ha sorry my butt, I turn on my heels before walking out of the office. I head to my locker 1,678; I shove all my stuff in my locker then grab my pencil and notes books before marching off to first period. I walk over to the teacher with a ''happy'' smile. ''Hi you must be Lucifer, I am Miss.Johnson I will get you your english text book, and our book we are reading then we can find you a seat.'' She says with a happy grin. She has bleach blonde hair, with brown eyes and freckles that ran across her nose and cheekbones. She came back with a large text book and To Kill A Mockingbird. She showed me my seat and class began. I am telling you this is the most boring class by far. I can not stay awake I do not even know what she is talking about. PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE ME BACK TO FLORDIA! I am not one to complain but listen this is boring it is freaking frezzing outside and inside! THIS PLACE IS A MAD HOUSE! I start humming before my name is called. ''Lucifer would you like to answer number ten?'' Miss.Johnson says to me. I look at number ten. ''No ma'ma.'' I say to her but she laughs then tells me to answer! She has no right! I never read the book and it does not even seem intresting! She is freaking unbelievable!

New user this is just for a English project it will not stay up nor will I even write on this account hope you guys understand but go follow my actual account CaliMarie19 love you guys!