"graduation" - 卒業

"y/n!" you nearly fell off of your bed when you heard the familiar voice of your mother, m/n. "what?.." you groaned, burying your face in a pillow. "wait.. weren't we supposed to take our graduation exams today?" this time, you actually did fall off, but then picked yourself up. you rushingly put on your outfit, and (left your hair the way it is, but brushed it/styled your hair into h/s) your e/c eyes narrowing slightly as you rushed down the stairs, grabbing toast, and eating it as you waved to your mother in goodbye.

Once you had arrived at the academy, you where greeted by your best friend, Sakura Haruno. "Hey, Sakura!" You murmured as you finished te last of your toast. "Y/n-Chan!" She exclaimed, hugging you which caused you to blush lightly. She pulled apart from the hug with a small smile. You hadn't been in the academy for a week since you had the flu. That's why she had hugged you.

It had been around half an hour when iruka had walked in. "Alright class, get in your seats." He spoke, referring to you and Sakura. You sat next to Naruto while Sakura sat next to Ino. All the names where called one by one. You had fallen asleep. You woke up to Naruto tapping your shoulder. You lifted your head up in confusion. "Huh?"  "Y/N, it's your turn." Said the blonde which caused you to jolt up.

You made your way to the exam room at your own pace. When you entered, there was a man with silver hair, and Iruka-sensei. "All we need you to do is three clones of yourself." Right.. that shouldn't be that hard. You did a simple hand sign, and three clones of yourself appeared. "You passed!" Iruka congratulated. "Just grab a headband of your choice." You grabbed a dark grey one, and made your way back to the classroom, tying your headband around your (neck/waist/forehead/arm/etc.) 

"I see.. that you made it y-y/n-Chan.. congratulations.." a soft voice said in front of you. You recognized this as Hinata hyuga. "Thanks, Hina-Sama!" She was also one of your friends. You admired her for her perserverence, and skill. You made your way back to your desk.

 After awhile, you couldn't wait to tell your mother that you graduated. You exited the academy while looking around until someone tapped your shoulder. "okaa-san!" You exclaimed, hugging her tightly. "you passed! good job y/n-hime!" She congratulated. Once you broke apart, you glanced towards a swing. Naruto was on it. No headband. So he didn't pass..

"Oi.. Naruto-Kun.." you made your way towards him making him look up curiously. "What is it?" It was noticeable he had been sulking for a while. He seemed genuinely depressed. "Even if you're not a genin, 'yet'..  you're still a very good friend. believe it!" you gave a small smile. you had used his catchphrases which caused him to blush. he then gave you a thumbs up. "you'll see y/n-chan. I'll be wearing a headband tomorrow. Believe it!"

Sorry for the short chapter. I had a lot of homework to do even if I'm on spring break TuT  - author-hime 

When will the next update be? - around tomorrow, or in a few hours. Depending on my motivation.