Angel With A Shotgun

(I hope you like it, NaLulikeJolly. 😘)

Joseph the Shapeshifter stood quietly in front of Anna, before punching her in the face again. Causing her pale sunken cheek to discolor even more, as more drops of blood trickled down from her mouth. Parts of Anna's cheek started turning different shades of blue, purple, and green, as another nasty bruise slowly began to form on the side of her face. Adding to the collection of fresh cuts, abrasions, and other injuries she has received so far from today's torture session.

Anna remained silent in her seat, adjusting herself for a moment, as she steadily stared up at her captor. And his fellow Shapeshifters standing behind him, as they snickered mischievously in the background. The woman's irritated eyes were devoid of all emotion, her cracked lips pressed together and set in a hard line, while she remained completely silent. Her clothing was tattered—reeking utterly of dirt, blood, sweat, and other body fluids. Her bruised and cut arms and legs were tied up, bound to the old piece of furniture she had been sitting in for the last three days.

Even though her entire body was sore and ached in immense pain, Anna didn't say a single word. No matter how hard they slapped her, or how deeply they cut her through her flesh, she didn't scream. She never even let out a single pained yelp during the last three days of torture.

Anna wasn't gonna break that easily, she's hell of a lot stronger than they think she is. They may have inflicted a life's worth of pain upon her, but she wasn't gonna cry, yell, or scream for that matter. There's no way in hell that she was gonna give them that kind of satisfaction.

But, why was she there in the first place? With them? Being held captive in an abandoned factory, located about 100 miles from Lebanon, Kansas? When she should be celebrating her birthday today with her favorite hunter and the love of her life, Dean Winchester. Eating red velvet cake and mint flavored M&Ms in the bunker, while cuddling with her man in his bedroom. As they binge watching Fairy Tail with her green eyed boyfriend, along his brother Sam, and their feathered friend Cas. Here's the reason why:

Three days ago, while Anna went out into town. Doing some grocery shopping, while the boys were out on a hunt in Montana. Taking care of a ghost problem in Bannack. As she was grabbing some lemon and apple pie from the bakery, she peered over at the security monitor hanging on the wall. Her heart stopping for a moment, when she spotted a man with white bright eyes on the screen. Anna immediately recognized what it was.

A shapeshifter.

The one kind of monstrosity she hated most. Anna then noticed another one, another one, and another one within the bakery. Four total. It wasn't until then Anna realized she was being following by those assholes. A instantly chill went down her spine. 'I need to leave... I have to get out of here now!' She thought to herself, as she grabbed ahold of the cart and left the bakery in a hurry.

After losing sight of them, Anna ditched the cart in one of the aisles, then ran out of the store in a hurry. Heading straight into the nearby alleyway, to hide and quickly think of a plan to proceed with the situation. As she leaned her back against the brick wall, her cheeks flushed as she breathed heavily, her phone started going off in her pocket.

Anna quietly cursed to herself, as she grabbed her phone out of her pocket. Seeing that her green eyed boyfriend was calling her. Swiftly glancing around her, the blonde answered her phone. Holding her cellular device against her ear.