Story #1

A REGULAR DAY

     Today was a new day. The sun was shining and all the snow had melted into gloosh. As usual, I was running late and only had a piece of palungasa for breakfast. The weather was warm so I didn't have to wear my szyrei. My car was getting repaired this week so I had to tipoyga to catch the bus. I was doing this zufareldly, so I went onto the wrong bus without noticing. It wasn't until halfway that I noticed that I was in the wrong bus. I was already late for work so I didn't bother zabberfasting. Now I was lost. I was starting to bazinga. Soon those thoughts semepehed.  Now, I was in the state of kerimore. I needed to do something. I couldn't just sit there and be lost. I tried calling an uber. The place I was in didn't have any network which was bizarre considering that I was in new york city. Now my only option was to hitchhike which was really dangerous. By the time I found someone willing enough to take me home, it was time for shumsz. I didn't have a good breakfast so not having shumsz made it worse. The truck driver didn't look very nice and had a sesteweg look on his face. He asked for my address, I gave him one of my neighbor's addresses in case something went wrong. After a few moments, I realized how crepimental he looked. He kept looking away from the road, like he was getting distracted by something. I just hoped I knew what that something was before it was too late.