Tododeku - "hallways" (smut)

A/N: I've actually never written smut so here we goooooo!
————————————————

The feeling of his tight grip on Midoriya's arms made Midoriya shake. The feeling of ice and fire, like blades, cutting into his skin carelessly, as the other boy lost thought of his actions and deepened their kiss.

How could this have come to be? In the small, unoccupied hall that no one ever seems to pass? Despite all of his shaking and squirming, Midoriya never tried to push him away. Not even to try to snap him back into reality, or to tell him he was burning his arms. The kiss was passionate, but careless nonetheless.

Midoriya didn't really want to stop Todoroki. . .

"Midoriya! Wait for me!" Called a small girl with pink cheeks. Ochaco Uraraka walked along side Izuku Midoriya on their way to the bus stop. Midoriya and Uraraka have been great friends since the day they met. In fact, Uraraka became very close to Midoriya ever since then. Word had been spreading around the class like a wildfire that Uraraka had it bad for Midoriya, but was too afraid to admit it. Little could Uraraka tell, Midoriya was very flustered with this information and didn't know how he felt. He had always just seen her as a close friend, nothing more.

Midoriya couldn't understand women. Try as he may, he just didn't fit the 'every man needs to be macho for the ladies' character. He already had his training to focus on, and his improvement on one for all too. He supposed he didn't have much time for women anyway, so he never tried to understand them. Of course, as customary, he acted as all the other teenage boys do. He got flustered when women were too close, or maybe even got wound up in a conversation with the ever so perverted Mineta about their features.

But he just couldn't bring himself to see women like that. After the big tournament and the fight with stain, he and his fellow classmate Shoto Todoroki have become closer. He couldn't un-hear the words of Todoroki's past, couldn't unsee his passion for becoming a hero, and could never un-feel the feeling of Todoroki wanting so badly to defeat him. If anything, it gave Midoriya delightment to see Todoroki acting so passionately.

"So anyway, don't you agree?" Uraraka looked up at Midoriya. His eyes widened in realization that he had completely blanked out of his conversation with Uraraka.
"U-umm.. Sorry I blanked out.." Midoriya spoke.
"It's fine. I was just talking about all the praise Todoroki got today in class. He's very strong. But I think everyone should've acknowledged you strength!" She clasped her hands into a fist as she looked longingly at Midoriya. Midoriya wasn't going to lie, he too was with all the many girls swooning over the way Todoroki was in practice that day. He wasn't going to deny that he was also like the boys who were envious of his power.

Midoriya felt his heart skip a beat, and he felt hot.

"Deku? You don't look so well, are you okay?"

"S-sorry Uraraka, I'm okay, really. I just— need to get home quickly please."

Uraraka frowned a bit. As much as she wanted to just confess to Midoriya, she couldn't bring herself to admit her feelings to him. Midoriya really hoped the rumors weren't true anyway. He was scared and not ready to fall in love, nonetheless with a girl.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Uraraka."

"Yea, you too. Bye Deku, feel better!"

•*————*•

The next day, Todoroki and Midoriya got the opportunity to talk more often. They sat together at lunch, with Lida and Uraraka of course, and worked together in team building classes. Though something was different with Midoriya. Everytime he was with Todoroki, or if Todoroki wished to speak with him, he'd always felt like he ran several miles, and his heart would start pounding. His freckled cheeks became tinted with a light red, and he'd stutter more than usual.