1

"Nana! I told you already, I hate bars and clubs! Doyoung hyung might scold me for going home late!" Jeno protested for the 8th time now.

"Bbuing bbuing! Please? Jeno?" Jaemin tried using aegyo but Jeno still refused.

"Come on. Just come with us! I promise, I'll do something about Doyoung hyung!" Donghyuck jumped in.

Donghyuck and Jeno were Doyoung's cousins, not just like cousins but they were really close to the point that when their parents passed away because of a unknown accident, Doyoung quickly finished his studies and started working for the youngers.

"No way! What if his asthma attacks again, because of worrying to much?" Jeno defended.

"Hyuck, dont push them, maybe you guys can go in another time?" Mark said, trying to comfort Jaemin and Donghyuck.

"What do you mean, you guys, huh? So you're not coming?" Donghyuck asked with a hint if disappointment and irritation.

"Welp, not my fault. Taeyong hyung told me to go home early with Jisung because he's going to be at work." Mark shrugged.

"But..hyung," Jisung started with a small voice while everyone gave their attention to younger.

"Hm?" Mark hummed as a response.

"W-well, he wont know right? I just wanted to go with them." Jisung suggested, as Donghyuck and Jaemin's eyes grew bigger.

"Oh see?! Jisung will come! Who will take care of him? Of my ass? What about you Jeno? Probably a lot of men would be after Jaemin's body!" Donghyuck exaggerated while Jeno and Jaemin blushed furiously.

"Shut up. I'll come." Jeno agreed after throwing his empty bottle at Donghyuck.

"Ey! I know you care for Nana that much!" Donghyuck teased.

"What about you Mark hyung? What if someone deicided to rape Donghyuck hyung?! You know how fragile I am right? I cant even prote-" Jaemin started blabbering for a revenge but Mark cut him off.

"Ok! Fine, tonight, 9 pm till-" Mark agreed and started making a schedule.

"3 am!" Donghyuck yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?" Jeno yelled back.

"Oh hell yeah." Donghyuck smirked.

_________________

At 9 pm, outside the bar.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Let's go home now.." Jeno said. He felt like crying, its not that he's scared going in, but because of his Doyoung hyung.

"Shh. Dont worry, I wont leave you." Jaemin smiles at him.

As the four boys made their way inside, loud music started booming at their ears, which Donghyuck liked.

"Let's find a place to sit!" Donghyuck yelled.

The boys started wondering together, Jisung between Mark and Donghyuck while Jaemin and Jeno at their back.

"Eh, almost all of the sits are occupied!" Donghyuck yelled.

"Let's go there!" Jaemin yelled through the loud music as he pointed at the chair behind the bar stool.

All of them made their way at the seats as Donghyuck started calling out for some drinks as if he had tried it before.

After few drinks, the boys were now drunk.

__________________________

At 3 pm before Donghyuck and his friends went outside for fun.

"Hey, how are you and Yuta?" Taeyong asked gently as he sat beside Hansol.