Prologue

A/N: This is Book 1 to a series.
This prologue will be a background on Ace and Star.
Now, on with the chapter!

ºººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººº

Ace stared adoringly at  constellations. He pointed them out to his mother and father in excitement. Ace was 12 and he had just recently learned about stars and constellations.

As soon as he had learned of them they seemed to pull him in to a whole new world of fascination. His father had bought him books and even a telescope.

The love for stars that the boy held in his eyes could truly make someones jaw drop. Most children would ask their parents for toys, whereas little Ace Maple had asked for books of stars.

Of course, kids his age were transitioning into putting away the toys, but Ace had shown no signs of putting his away until now.

He had spent hours outside with his book and telescope, trying to find as many constellations as possible. He even once insisted on camping outside on his porch.

As he gradually grew up, Ace's fascination grew greater. He now spent most of his time looking through books, unless he was working.

Although he had grown up loving stars, he could not join a proffesion that related. His father had wanted him to take over the family buisness. A simple car buisness.

He was wealthy and healthy, but he felt something was missing. Maybe the perfect job? Maybe what was missing was the passion he held for every day, which was none. He had no reason to want to work other than the fact that he wanted to make his father proud.

《Star's Background》

Star had never been more nervous in her whole existence than on her 18 birthday. The day she stopped ageing, and the day that she would be given the title of 'Queen of Stars'.

She had spent her whole life leading up to that moment, studying to no end. Once she was announced Queen of Stars it had to be at least around the 1900's.

Stars didnt keep track with time. They just lived peacefully in the night, watching over everyone. Stars didnt age either. Some stars have been here since the begining of time.

The stars held secrets of the people bellow. They saw and heard everything.

So how could Star possibly be worthy of such a title?

Most stars had been saying the moon people had said it was only because of her looks. Anybody who saw her couldnt deny she was gorgeous.

She had vibrant brown hair that was slightly tinted red. Her blue eyes and thin, pink lips softened her face. She was such a beauty.

But no one ever acknowledged her talents. She could sing the stars to sleep or dance with the wind. If one word could describe her, it would be Perfect.

She held her title with pride up until now. She had achieved many great things and possibly more in the future.

Hello my beautiful Stars!🌟

This is a short background to the main characters, and I hope you enjoyed!

Until next time,

Peace🌟