•||Chapter 1||•

Trust No One, Right?

Dipper's POV
"Grunkle Stan..... I trust you,"Once those words slipped out of her mouth, my whole world crashed into blazes.

She trusted him over me. That single thought was the only thing on my mind, she betrayed me.

She unwrapped her hands from the button that could have prevented all this, and slowly floated up.

It was like everything was in slow motion, I couldn't move.

"MABEL!!!"I screamed, she was an inch away from the portal. I couldn't do anything.

Why would I want to do anything? She betrayed me.

A bright light engulfed the room, it was too bright, I had to shield my eyes or else I could have become blind.

As I felt the light dimming, I slowly opened my eyes, only to find myself falling onto the floor, I groaned as one of the steel pipes fell onto me.

I lifted my head to see a masked stranger walked out of the now broken portal, who was he?

He took of the gear on his face—he looked just like Stan!

"Brother!"Stan yelled in joy, he ran past me and over to the stranger, he ignored me when I was in pain.

Like I said, he ran over just to get punched in his stupid face.

"I told you to never open that portal, Stanley!"Stan's twin whacked his head, wait.... Stan-ley?

The others also ran past me to meet this man, they all ignored me.

I growled silently and pushed the pipe off me, careful not to make any sound, not that they would care.

Yeah, they don't care, so why should I?

Then I realized, how did I have so much strength to push that steel pipe off of me?

I just watched in sadness and anger at my family and Soos interacting with the man whose name is supposedly StanFord.

They didn't care one bit for my well-being.

"Trust no one..... Trust no one...."I mumbled to myself, not knowing that my voice sounded just like..... Bill's....

By the time Stan introduced Ford as the author of the journals, the one I had been searching for so long, I had enough.

I snapped.

"Ha... Ha... Hah!"I laughed in amusement. They totally ignored the fact that I wasn't there, not caring enough to come and see if I was okay.

"Kid? What's....... Wrong..."Stan's eyes widened once he layed them on me, at that moment I felt anger and power surging through my veins.

How can he act as if nothing happened, as if I wasn't even there?

"Oh, it's just the inevitable fact that you ignored me, I was stuck under a steel pipe, you just ran right past me,"I laughed, this was all too hilarious!

I could feel my eyes lighting up a bright yellow colour.

"Seriously. Only now then you notice me?"I raised my eyebrow at them, they looked scared.

Well, they should be.

Then I also noticed that my clothes were different, I was wearing my clothes from Mabe- Shooting Star's failed attempt of a Sock Puppet Opera.

But I didn't care, I felt great!

End Of Chapter

Disclaimer:I do not own Gravity Falls, if I did, this would already have happened.