Chapter 1. The Peace

Everyone in Streetopia lives a happy life, The children playing in the streets with footballs and racing their bikes around the block. The little kids walking around the pond, throwing bread at the ducks. Everyone with their normal jobs and edgy teens roaming the streets at 10 fucking PM playing obnoxious rap music. "Ay yo drop a sick beat maaan." like who the fuck says that it's 2018.

A/N just a little pause, this story is a very obvious piss take on many things, If my opinions offend you then please go read Domingo En Fuego. G'bye.

18 year olds with small dicks driving in loud cars to compensate. The seagulls being assholes and stealing people's chips. "FUCKIN BIRDS!" people shouting throwing a multitude of edible objects failing to realise that they're encouraging them. Highschool kids stealing shit from the shops and 4th years smoking in alleys to show how cool they are.

This is a normal town, where no one could foresee its future as a battle ground for surprisingly intelligent ducks.

"Mommy let me feed the ducks!" The 5 yearolds would beg for their parents to buy a loaf of bread. "Ok then little one, lets head to the shops and buy some bread." They run across the road just 10 feet from a level crossing. Angry middle aged men shouting profanity at them through the open windows of their oh so fabulous Ford Edge. "USE THE FUCKING CROSSING DIPSHIT!". "Don't listen to the angry men darling, they just don't know what they're on about." They'd chastise their children who'd be scared by the shouting. They throw the bread into the pond not realising the economical damage the little pieces of bread that doesn't get eaten do, moulding at the bottom of the pond probably mounting ontop of eachother, In 2030 they'll be a mount everest of mouldy bread in Coupar Park.

The ducks are getting very fed up of having bread thrown at them 24/7/365. They'll soon show them the power of the Bird. Wait no it's just one in particular so. The power of the duck! God that just isn't menacing enough.

A/N ay yo whad uhp iz ya boi Timblini. My thoughts are the narrator. Let's be clear this is based in a kids day dream and the original thoughts are from my notes. Only 3 people have read the original.