What We Don't See (Trawsten)

Awsten's POV

    It was just another Tuesday afternoon when I saw Travis walk into the studio where the duo was recording another episode for Season 2 of Awsten + Travis's Slumber Party. Something had changed. For some reason I couldn't help but stare at Travis. I thought to myself "maybe he got a haircut?" As I surveyed the man walking to his chair and mic on the other side of the table, I saw all hair's were accounted for. Then I realized it was the confidence he held himself with. Travis is usually a bit slouched and carries himself weakly throughout the room. Today he has sat up straight and looked like he had a game plan. I grip my lavender locks as I start to worry.

    "Sup" I said into the mic as I clicked record.

    Travis started the intro with a "Hello people, we are at Awsten + Travis' Slumber Party and we are here to read you sweet sweet stories to put you to sleep-"

    "That usually involve me fucking my friends" I interjected.

    "And today's podcast is a little different, as you can tell, Awsten and I are brought to you live from our mysterious location." Travis says with a smirk.

    I gulped. I feel my palms getting more moist by the second because with the way Travis is talking, I have no idea what to expect.

    I gain back my dignity as I speak into the mic, "Okay so let's just hop right into this first fic and get started. This one is called "Homosexual Feelings" by awstendeepthroats on Wattpad."

     I start reading the fanfic and Travis and I start laughing at the poor grammar and how they make me out to be the submissive. Again.

    That's when I start to feel a hand on my thigh. I look to my right and see that Travis rolled his chair over to my side of the table and moved his mic with him. I start to continue reading the fanfic where Geoff is giving me a blowjob and feel a finger trace the outline of my cock through my black skinny jeans. I look over to Travis and tell him to pick up reading where I left off.

    As Travis starts reading, he puts his hand on the zipper of my jeans and slowly pulls it down trying to be silent. We are taping live so we can't cut out any sounds. I start to get anxious when I feel his hand slip into my gray Calvin Klein's and start stoking the head of my dick. His hand pulls and squeezes the end of my long, slender dick and I bite my lip to hold in a moan.

    Travis still reading, is taken aback when I violently pull his hand off of me. He looks confused as to why I was reacting this way, for I looked like I was pleasured. I decided enough is enough. If I was going to have sex during my podcast I am going to be the one in charge.

    As I stand and look at Travis I pull my boxers and pants down all the way and make my way closer to him. I unzip his pants and pull down his boxers almost immediately and pull his length into my mouth. I lick a stripe from his balls to the head of his cock and start blowing him.

    Travis can barely keep his composure reading as he feels his dick hit the back of my throat. I pull off him just as he was about to cum and smirked at him.

    I mouthed the words "Look who's in control now, bitch!" As I sat back and let him continue reading. Travis and I finished the episode giving the fanfic a 3 star rating even though we weren't really paying attention and ended with our usual sign off. When the mics weren't live anymore, I go to stand behind Travis and press my face into his neck sucking at the skin.

    "I bet I can make you cum within 5 minutes." I whisper into his right ear.

    Travis nods and says shakily in a voice "I-I-I dare you to."

    I smirk and move in front of him and stare into his eyes and say "Let's say its a Double Dare."

(A/N: Awsten if you are reading this, congrats! You are finally a dominant in a fanfic! Also sorry if this is shit, I don't usually write gay fanfics and I don't have a penis so let's hope my details are somewhat realistic)