Reflection

Kimi wo omou kimochi wa kagerou, tsutaerarezu boku wa tadayou
(Thinking of you is like a heat haze, if I don't see you I drift)

"Uwaa! One Ok Rock never fails to flutter my poor heart. Oh Taka-kun is so cool." As she air guitars the instrumental part of the intro of the song. "Hai, hai. The heat is also killing me and I think I'm drifting away from this world." As her coffee browned hair friend faces herself to the electric fan.

"Oi, Kana-chan? You're blocking the fan."

"Gomen. By the way? Ryouta's room do have AC. I hope he's still not around." She mumbles as she rolled to the cold floor.

Ryouta was her childhood friend, whom she totally cherished. They were classmates 'til middle high then Ryouta went to an all boy's prestigious school to continue his junior high years. While she then proceed to the same school with her best friend Ayumi. She then looked her friend who's still absurd with the music, who was supposed to be doing her homework.

"Ayu-chan? How about homework?"
"Too lazy to continue, Kana-chan. I feel like a slug enjoying Taka's voice." The blonde girl lazily ought.

"Ehhh? By the way, I'll go to the konbini after dropping by to Ryouta's house."

"Buy me something cold!"

"Hai." As she walks in a sluggish manner and fix herself in front in the mirror. "Oi? Ayu-chan? Do I look decent?"

"Hmmm, it won't be the first time that Ryouta will see you in that tight tank top and shorty shorts." She nod in agreement and left her friend in her room.

As soon as she arrives in front of Ryouta's house which is just beside her house, she rings the doorbell and the heat outside bothers her so she then decided to went in to the man's house.

"I almost forgot his parent's were not here. RYOUTA?!"

'Wait? Is he even here right now? He should be home since it's summer break.' At the door steps, she noticed a lots of pair of shoes, then she can clearly hear boys talking. "Eh? So he does have visitors?" Until a blonde dude saw her at the doorstep staring then suddenly fixing at the shoes that was totally messed up.

"K-kaname?! Why are you arranging those shoes?! M-matte?! O-oppai?" As she stood up and looked at the blonde male. But, in the male's perspective her kneeling down with her cleavage on point makes his flushed.

"Oh, oppai?" She then covered her bust with her fan.
"Domo? Just checking your house, house maintenance officer here hired by your parents." She ought without energy, as she stood up and give him an arm salute with her free hand fanning herself. Ryouta knew how summer heat highly affects his friend, and being lazy and lousy is given. But still he can't still help but be happy to her presence, seeing how maturity has molded her.

"Waaaah! I miss you! Look at you! You're a hot lady! Look at your curves!" As the blonde male hugged her and somehow she liked it knowing he just came from his room with AC.

"Uwaaah~... you're so cold! Yeah, it is literally hot today." She hugged him tight then wrapped her legs around his legs. "Woah! You can still carry me, huh?" She looked at him in amazement, and the blonde guy just answered him with a grin.