Memories

Click

You lowered the camera you held in your hands, looking down at the picture you just took and smiled. You continued to took pictures around the flowers park; the relaxing atmosphere made your mood getting better. 

Click

The butterfly seemed startled to find itself spotted by a human and flew away. You pouted and watched it flew away, your hands were still gripping the camera that just took a picture of the small insect. The sky suddenly turned faint grey and after a few seconds, it started to rain.

" Scrap," You cursed, shielding you camera and immediately ran out of the park.

You ran and decided to find a shelter as the rain became heavier. Your eyes spotted the 7-Eleven shop and you quickly ran into the small shop. The inside was cold, considering it had air conditioners and that just made your body trembling. Cursing silently, you looked around and spotted a woman in red shirt standing behind the counter.

" Um --" She looked at you up and down. " We serve hot water too... Would you like some?" She pointed an index finger towards a small round table on her right outside the counter. " You can sit down while I get it."

" But I've got no money --"

" That's okay." The worker smiled, walking out of the counter. " It's on me." 

You watched the worker grabbed a mug and filled it with water. Her black hair was tied in bun and as she turned around, you just noticed her eyes were bright green. Trying not to think the worker might be the female version of Harry Potter, you quickly sat on the chair, putting your hands on the small round table and smiled at the worker who just put the mug on the table.

" Thanks."

" Your welcome. I know it must be very cold to be in here with your clothes soaked with water." She said and pulled a chair before sat down. " I am Hannah."

" (Y/n), pleasure to meet you." You shook your hand with her's.

" Pleasure's all mine." Hannah nodded. " Anyway, what are you doing out there in the rain?"

" Actually, it wasn't raining until a few minutes ago." You put your camera on the table. " Too bad I could do with a few more pictures. Wanna see them?"

" Sure. Got nothing better to do anyway."

You spent half an hour later showing Hannah pictures you took. You let her held your camera while you sipped the hot water, letting out a relief sigh as the liquid warming your inside. As you took another sipped, Hannah stopped scrolling and stared at a picture.

" Hey, who are these guys?" She asked, showing you the picture.

The picture was showing you, looking younger with your hair shorter, beaming and had an arm around a girl's shoulders beside you; the girl had black hair tied in two short ponytails each beside her head with a pink hair as the fringe, she was grinning as her left had was behind you and the other put two fingers up. On the other side of you was a boy taller than you with jet black hair and blue eyes; he too had one hand behind you and the other one was on a small other boy's head in front of you with brown hair wearing glasses, looking adorable and both boys were smiling happily.

Your eyes softened and you grabbed the camera; your thumbs softly rubbed the screen as a small soft smile carved on your face.

" They...were my old friends. Close friends." You did not surprise to find yourself whispering.

" Were they good?" Hannah asked, leaning forward, eventually interested.

" Good? They were great." You said. " I don't think I could find any people like them. Well -- I mean, they weren't the only best friends I got. I've got many friends...Optimus Prime.." You suddenly find yourself reciting the Autobots' names. " Arcee...Bulkhead...Bumblebee...Smokescreen...Ratchet...Ultra Magnus...WheelJack.... June, Jack's mother..." Hannah tilted her head little, wondering what kind of names those were for people.