New Friends

Lily's POV

I woke up with a start because my Bestfriend and Roommate, Lyla, was jumping on my bed yelling at me to get up.

"LILY GET UP WE'RE MOVING TODAY!" Lyla bellowed.

"But Lyla!" I moaned.

"No buts! Get up!" My bestfriend yelled again. I chuckled.

"Fine I'll get up. Just don't fa-" Lyla fell off the bed. "-ll of the bed." I huffed.

"Nevermind." I chuckled.

"Hey! I didn't mean to fall off the bed!" She whined. I chuckled, shaking my head and got out of bed.(Hey that rhymes😂)

"I'm gonna get changed." I say and grab a few bits of clothing to get changed into. (Image at the top^)

I walked to the kitchen in our apartment and grabbed a bowl, cereal, I was going to get milk but I realised that there was none left.

"Lyla!" I yelled. She ran to the kitchen.

"What? What's wrong?" She questioned.

"Why is the milk empty when it was in the fridge?" I ask.

"Ummm..."

"Well?"

"Okay fine! I drank the last of the milk!" She said exasperated.

"If you do drink the milk next time and it runs out. 1)Tell me and 2)Don't put the empty bottle back in the fridge." I lifted my eyebrow slightly.

"Mkay." Lyla says and walks to her room.

"Wait-" She stops and turns around. "- We're leaving in half an hour."

~Half An Hour Later~

Lyla and I were now on our way to the new house. It was on a street called, MyStreet? I cant remember... Anyway we are almost there.

"Lyla how long till we are there?" I ask.

"A few minutes now." She huffed. I had asked her this a lot through out the trip so she was getting annoyed. Hehe sorry Meif'wa. Oh yeah by the way I am a wolf Neko and Lyla is a Meif'wa so we call each other what we are a lot.

Lyla was right about being there in a few minuets cause she has just pulled up in front of a medium sized house.

"We're here!" I cheered. I unfastened my seat belt, literally jumped out of the car and ran to the house.

"Neko! Get back here! We need to get the boxes out from the boot!" Lyla yelled behind me.

~Aphmau's POV~ 

"Neko! Get back here! We need to get the boxes out from the boot!" A voice yelled from outside.

"But, Meif'wa, I wanna have a look at the house!"Another voice whines.

"Nope get over here!" The first voice demands.

"No!" 'Neko' yelled.

"If you don't I will not let you ship me for a week!" 'Meif'wa' threatens.

"*gasp* you wouldn't!" 'Neko' gasps.

"Oh I would!" 'Meif'wa' cackles.

"Well, I won't let you have Buttercream for a week!" 'Neko' threatens back.

"Okay you can go check the house out!" "Meif'wa' rushes out.

"Looks like we have new neighbors!" Kawaii~Chan squeals, giggling.

"Lets go see what they are yelling about." Katelyn suggested, chuckling.

"Come on then." I say and get up. KC and Katelyn follow me out the door.

I see a car parked up on the left side of our house. That must be where the new neighbors are. We walk over to the car so see a girl at the boot of the car trying to grab a box that looks quite heavy. Katelyn runs over and grabs the box. The girl turned around so we could see her properly and she is a meif'wa. 

"Hi I'm Aphmau, this is Kawaii~Chan and the girl who grabbed the box is Katelyn." I greeted.

~Lyla's POV~

I was trying to pick up this really heavy box but a girl with light blue hair came up to me and picked the box up as if it was a feather. I turn around to see a girl with raven hair and hazel eyes and a girl with pink hair and yellow eyes, she is a meif'wa as well.

  "Hi I'm Aphmau, this is Kawaii~Chan and the girl who grabbed the box is Katelyn."  The raven haired girl greeted.

"Hi I'm Lyla. I guess you three heard the yelling?" I ask. They nodded. "That other person you heard yelling was my roommate Lily."

"Is Lily~Chan a Neko?" The other Meif'wa asked.

"Yes and she loves shipping me with other people." I chuckle. "Do you guys want to meet her?"

"Yes!" They exclaim.

"Lily come here the neighbors want to meet you!" I yell towards the house. I hear a faint 'okay' and see her come out of the house.

"Hi I'm Lily. You must be Katelyn, Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan." Neko greets. The girls eyes widen, "Sorry I forgot to say that I can read minds when I choose to."

~Lily's POV~

"Hi I'm Lily. You must be Katelyn, Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan." I greet, the girls eyes widen except Lyla's, "Sorry I forgot to say that I can read minds when I choose to."

"So tell us about yourself, you two." Aphmau says.

"Lyla can go first." I say quickly before she can.

"Dang it." Lyla mutters under her breath then sighs, "Well I am a Meif'wa, I love cooking, I sometimes ship people, I love eating buttercream, um... Oh! And I love to draw. Lily its your turn!"

"Mkay... I am a Wolf Neko, I love to sing, I ship people way too much, I am not allowed to have chocolate, and... hmm, Ooo! I love drama related things." I giggle, my tail swaying slightly.

As I was talking, I saw some boys, one with light brown hair, one with dark blue hair, one with bleach blonde hair and the one that most intrigued me was the boy with white hair and emerald green eyes, across the street looking out of their window but when they saw me looking at them they turned around thinking that I didn't see them. 

"Who are those boys that are across the street?" I ask. Kawaii~Chan giggles.

"Lily~Chan they are Laurence~Kun, Dante~Kun, Garroth~Kun and Travis~Kun. Laurence~Kun is the one with light brown hair Laurence~Kun is a total Casanova, Dante~Kun is the one with blue hair Dante~Kun is also a Casanova but not as bad as Laurence~Kun or Travis~Kun, Garroth~Kun is the one with bleach blonde hair Garroth~Kun is shy around some girls and Travis~Kun is the one with white hair Travis~Kun is the biggest Casanova that we know." K~C said. While she was talking the boys left the house and walked over to us.

"Talking about us now are we Kawaii~Chan?" Laurence asks chuckling.

"Yes she is because Lily asked." Lyla stated in a monotone voice.

"I'm Laurence. And who are you beautiful~?" He flirted. I had to suppress my giggles by covering my mouth.

"I'm not interested." Lyla responds with a tone of sass in her voice. I lost it and burst out laughing. 

Once I had finished laughing, Travis turned to me and winked. I rolled my eyes but winked back, his surprised look on his face made me giggle.

"Laurence, Garroth, Dante and Travis, these two are the new neighbors Lyla and Lily, Lily, Lyla you already know who they are." Aphmau said.

"Hi!" I exclaimed. Lyla just waved.

"We need to get our things unpacked so we'll see you all later." Lyla says grabbing the heavy box off Katelyn and walking to the house.

"We are having a sleepover tonight if you want to come?" Aphmau asks.

"Sure! I'll tell Lyla." I grab the last box from the car, close the car and walk up to the house.

Whoop! First chapter done! What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?

Meif'wa's comment: OHFOYDIYDIY