Part one.

I hate my life but why, I feel Like something's missing,but what.come on come on think what could you be missing that you don't have a meme account that's it! that's what I've been missing a meme account but how do I make one how do I make it to the top with the best of the best.I have to go,go on a journey to become one of the best top three people with a good meme account.

As I set out for my journey the first place I have to go to is to the top of Memer Mountain where I'll be able to meet the monk of dankness. Only he can help me find De Way.

As I start my journey off to Meme Mountain I hop into my car and I start to drive down the road. After a couple of hours go by I stop at a gas station to fill up my car just as I get out I'm told by a really sketchy black guy that I shouldn't be trying to follow my dreams and that I should give up or else bad things will happen. Soon as I fill up my car I leave still thinking about what the man said I get this feeling in my gut like I'll be finding trouble on my way to Meme Mountain.

A couple days later I make it to Meme Mountain damn it's tall, well theirs no going back so let's do this hours,weeks go by until I finally make it the monk who can show me de way to making my dream come true. I walk up to him slowly until I'm close to him I ask him,you know why I'm here right? Yes the monk says you seek for dankness I do. To find dankness you must smoke this blunt and find this creature it's name is nuckels find him and he will show you de way. Thank you mink,your welcome but before you go please I warn you there are people who will do anything to stop people like you from making it to the top so make as many dank friends as you can also trust in the dank force it will protect you in your time of need so  will your dank friends know smoke that blunt and go my friend go and make your dreams come true I believe and so does the dank force.