chapter 1: Namkook😍

"C'mon .... we're gonna be late ....😲!" Shouted Jungkook to Namjoon.... "
"why did you even bring me to this stupid lecture anyway😒" NJ huffed ...
"Because it means we can spend time together ... y'know as friends I mean😶" said JK .. his cheeks slightly blushing.

Jungkook had a major crush on Namjoon but Namjoon did not know it ... but what really twists things is that Namjoon also likes Jungkook ... they won't tell each other because they think it is awkward to have a crush on your band member ... and the more they thought about it .. the more they liked each other ... 😉

After the lecture Jungkook went to Namjoons apartment for the night .. which he was quite happy about ...and as soon as they arrived they ordered pizza .

"Here we go!" Said Namjoon trailing into the living room with a big pizza box closing the door behind him with his foot .
"T-Thanks " Jungkook replied nervously.

"No problem babes 😊😂" Namjoon responded sarcasticly .

Suddenly Namjoon realized that what he just said may have been awkward for the other .... and quickly responded with ...
"hehe... I call all of my friends babes, no big deal, I was just ,I just, I mea..." and then he was suddenly interrupted by the soft .. heavenly feeling of junkook soft lips brush against his .😊

At first Namjoon froze in shock and surprise.. but after about 5 seconds he returned the kiss.

After they pulled out of the kiss .. jungkook was completely shocked with his actions and apologized but Namjoon had already leaned in for another kiss before the younger got a chance to speak .

The two once again pulled out from the kiss only to find that they were both incredibly blushed..
Jungkook slowly looked away and bit his bottom lip .. which Namjoon found extremely sexy .. they were both nervous but they did not care and at that point they knew they liked each other .

After a few moments Namjoon broke the silence by saying ..
" so... umm... u like me? 😏😊😋😉"

"Y-Yes" the younger whispered.

Namjoon leaned towards Jungkook .. backing him towards a wall ... violently shot his hand up past Jungkooks ear onto the wall .. whilst his other hand found it's way to the others waist ..
And he whispered "so do I 😏😌" in a very seductive way ...

Jungkook smiled as Namjoon ferociously pressed his lips up against his and his tongue immediately demanded entrance ... which Jungkook did not hesitate to accept ... slowly Namjoon started to leave a trail of soft kissed leading down from the youngers neck to his torso also leaving a few little pink bruises on the way 😉 ...

Jungkook grabbed Namjoons hand .. holding it tight .. leading him into the bedroom.

Jungkook threw Namjoon onto the bed telling him to unbutton his shirt as he unbuttoned his own .. revealing his perfecy sexy six pac .. Namjoon was practically drooling over the sight of the other and pulled him onto the bed as he unfastened the youngers belt ... 🤤🤤

Jungkook was turned on by Namjoons actions and quickly.. without hesitation took his and Namjoons pants off so they were both in their boxers ..

After another trail of kisses leading down Jungkooks body .. Namjoon finally made his way to Jungkooks now hard and leaking member and slowly started to rub it...😑😰😌😛

Jungkook let out a silent moan and Namjoon said .. " ooh ... you like that kookie 😏😋😚" and began licking Jungkooks tip .

"Ah ... uhmm.. namj..." moaned Jungkook .

"Yes little boy ... say it ... say my name .. "

Jungkook was almost about to let his load until he obayed his lovers orders ...

" uugh .. mmm ... NAMJOON!! Ahhhhhhhhh.. mmmh" and jungkook finaly cummed deep inside Namjoons throat.

"Mmm" said Namjoon .. swallowing every last bit of the youngers cum...

"Are you ready little boy?😏" said Namjoon seductively .. as he leaned over the side of the bed to grab his mango and citrus flavoured lube and squirted the remains of the tube onto his two fingers ...

He then slowly began rubbing The youngers small tight 'virgin' hole.. telling him that everything is going to be fine ..

Namjoon entered the little hole and jungkook started to moan in pain ...

Again Namjoon reassured the other that it is not as bad after a while ...

His fingers thrusting wildly in and out as the boy starts to receive waves of pleasure instead of pain around his body .. until finally Namjoon is practically fisting the youngers hole..

Namjoon slowly slid his fingers out and turned jungkook over to kiss him .. when suddenly the younger shot up and threw the older onto the bed .. unfastening
His pants and beginning to Bob his head up and down on the olders hard member ...

"Mmmh.. ahhhhmmm ... god .. you're a natural" ... moaned Namjoon ..

"You think😏" said Jungkook slowly releasing Namjoons cock from his mouth ...

Jungkook climbed on top of the older .. wanting to be fucked .. when they were both suddenly interrupted ...

**Ding-Dong** ...

The two men looked at each other in shock ...
The older sprung up .. a bit pissed off at the fact that he was about to fuck the love of his life for the first time ... he pulled on a purple silk robe and walked towards the door ...

"I don't like charit..." Namjoon suddenly froze ...... 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

To be continued...