Prologue | "She who is peculiar"

Due to humans having different ideals, it caused the division of the world into four empires. Sinji Empire, known for it's great ruling system, Imma Empire, having great fields and harvest, Guin Empire, with such talented musician prodigies and Lastly, Reim Empire, with their strong military army.

Because of this separation, creatures of the dark managed to grow stronger and attack the human's land. They're called Kikunce, capable of killing humans with their strong physical capabilities and powers to manipulate one's fear.

Since then, the situation got out of hand. Several cities went downhill, calamities have fallen across the continent and millions of lives were taken. Because such was the result, the empires united and formed a plan. They created an army capable of defeating the kikunce called Combatant Forces aka CF.

They have weapons made from special minerals found by the organization that is capable of killing kikunes. Each person in the organization is destined to have one or two weapons perfect for them, which they can get after their training. This unique weapon inhances one's ability. It is also completely in sinc with it's user even after not seeing the tool before like the person already knows how it is used.

But, one defies the nature of this organization. She who is able to wield all unique weapons of CF, the youngest commander of Combatant Forces, Miss Millia Reine Echevalier.

A/N:
I hope everyone/someone liked the prologue! Im not really great at writing, so if there is anything wrong, please give me constructive critism to improve this page. Thank you so much for reading this!

Btw this something I do for fun. Pls don't expect continuous updates. Just a head's up.