Softest Diamond.

Never did the light even bestow on one's fate did he realize the essence of what he needed in his platter, for the time that ticks past over the same arena are needed for bringing ahead the mystery in a wrapped up attire.

It would be a thing to sight the convergence of an emotion over hard eye the things that are known becomes things that are rediscovered every time on realization with its own twist of flavour. Never did one when held his wrist tight that he knew the feeling of being empowered while he never knew the power he could handle.

While at the same time miles away did one seek for peace that he turned out losing his head over the mirage of water.

Never did bottling up the demons has the solution arrived or solution settled, for a day or so the demons would be unleashed. No matter how far it is, things thrown up surely not gonna levitate so why wait for its inaugural ceremony rather turn it to dust before dawn.

Never did the silence speaks as loud that closing your ears makes the inner voices much intense the agony of resentment is veiled under the carpet of helplessness. Running was the neva the solution to the clatter, how could you see with the wide eye as the storm ranges to its mighty fury within. The breeze of the mild shower haunts back to the memories of its depths let the peace that she sees not be a facade of her hope.