o n e

{vote, comment, share}

Ah school, the one thing I hate with a passion. All the bitchy, stereotypical girls and boys and useless teachers who in reality don't teach. But the two things that get me through the day are Addison and Jake my best friends. When times are hard they soften the rock, the rock being the hard times. This story is cliché but it's true and this stuff actually happens in real life believe it or not. Okay, so I should probably introduce myself since we're what? 100 words in? And you don't even know my name. I am the lovely Brianna Grace, a normal Starbucks and McDonald's loving girl. I am turning 17 in just under a month, which I cannot wait for! Okay so now appearance, I have white/blonde mid-length hair with strips of silver in, a fairy skinny body (which I am self-conscious about) I have to wear glasses because I am basically blind without them but I usually wear contacts because why not? My eyes are a bright blue and everyone usually comments on them which is slightly annoying but it's whatever.

And now friends and family. My parents are business owners with branches all over the world so they are always traveling and leaving me and my younger sister, Elle, home alone for days at a time. But I understand, work is work, how else are you going to get money? Previously mentioned dear Addison and Jake, my best friends or as I like to call them my lovers because I love them with all my heart.

And now back to the school subject, ugh. I have all my lessons with either Adi or Jake, which is a huge relief.

I like to think of myself as a chilled girl, but I'm often reminded by my dear friends I'm a stubborn bitch, excuse the French.

Okay so here are some other things about me, I love photography writing and music. They're my true passions. Oh, I also live in boring Omaha, Nebraska.

And now on to hell, I mean school. Autocorrect am I right?

-

Hey guys hope you like the first chapter, it's quite short but don't worry they'll get longer and more interesting.