Prologue

Okay, real talk here. This story may have spelling or grammar errors. This will not be a typical 'They think you're hot and want that perfectly round bosom.' That's hot, but not adventurous enough for me 💦

Cool water dripped down the lip of the countless leaves on the trees that etched around the land. The droplets cascaded down onto the damp grass. Y/N brushed her silky hair over her face and observed the hundreds of thousands of shining stars that lit up the night. There were no bright ostentatious city lights to drown out the sky's true beauty with its fake glamour. Y/N picked an orange and yellow flower from the ground, pressing the lenient petals against her face. She sniffed the bittersweet smell of her farm back home, and her heart fluttered at the thought of going back to her goats. Feeding them in her ripped overalls and fawn straw hat.

Those times were of purity. She hadn't discovered the harsh reality of the world. She was in her own bubble with her family, but when she turned eighteen, her parents were determined to get her out into the hustle and bustle of the other Isles. Y/N kissed the flower gently, and set it down. The once dark violet sky had grown raven skin, depleting many stars in the sky. It was getting late. In a brusque manner, Y/N got up and bounded to her bike, pedaling home to sleep.

The flower began twitching violently. Low groaning from a young raspy voice emitted from the same orange and yellow flower. It grew in size, and looked up at the sky with its deep dark amber glow.

Y/N's kiss had given him life.

Sorry it's short! But that's how prologues are! They shortly introduce you 🤤