004 | dwindling trust.

SELECTED CHOICE:
a) quickly take a cut from side a's building into the garden. however there could be a new threat laying amongst the emerald green bushes.

10:57PM

"i say we head outside. cutting across the pond area will most likely save the most time, and besides—if we proceed through this side slowly, it's almost guaranteed that jeongguk'll catch up." namjoon said, rising out of his sitting position much to jin's displeasure.

as the rosette began fussing over the injured blonde, jimin took it upon himself the combat namjoon's proposal.

"then what about taehyung?! shouldn't we go back to find him, what if he's hurt? or maybe even-" the brunette worried, cutting himself off as his own breath hitched at the mere thought of someone actually dying. even more frightening, that someone being his classmate.

"the last thing he said was for us to never look back. despite being a more or less shady guy, he sticks to his word. if he'll see us later, he'll see us later. have faith." yoongi reassured, wearing an indifferent expression. he had actually been dwelling on how strangely the aloof silverette had been acting prior to his last words. along with sweating, breathing laboredly, and wearing a stressed expression, what in the hell could've happened to taehyung?

"besides, it'll do no good going back for him. he'll most likely used another hall to escape, and we'll just be playing right into that fucking psycho brat's hands." the ravenette continued, his words supported by a grimacing hoseok—who nodding enthusiastically at his proposal to not go back. imagine how many of them would get hurt, or worse die, if they're cornered by that kid?

a frightening thought indeed.

"so how exactly do we get outside? from how everything looks outside, we're probably on the first floor, but it's not like we could find an actual way without being caught!" hoseok animatedly sighed, rubbing his arms as the nerves set in.

"well, we do have this." namjoon smiled, jutting his head behind him at the room's grand windows. spilling through them had been blue rays of moonlight, a practical spotlight to their point of escaping.

"so let's go through here." the blonde announced, before the group nodded in agreement.

11:11PM

"hey it's 11:11, make a wish." waving his wrist watch, an energetic mahogany haired male beamed.

"i wish to get out of this fucking place a-fucking-live." yoongi growled, gritting his teeth in annoyance at both hoseok for taking their situation lightly, and the group's current state. after they'd all escape the hidden room through the closest window, they were all following namjoon, as he lead them across a magnificently grand garden. though there was something about how tranquil this place had been, that put yoongi off.

raising an eyebrow at the ravenette's prickly personality, hoseok pouted. much to jimin's dismay, as he laughed nervously to make up for the awkward atmosphere.

"i've got to hand it to the kid, this garden's stunning." jin mentioned, his breath stolen away at how droplets of dew glinted off the evergreen leaves, analogously to a diamond necklace twinkling upon princess's fair neck. around them had been ponds of all sizes, glimmering with koi fish of all colors and patterns—creating gorgeous ripples as they swam beneath the full moon's milk-light.