Chapter 17

When Skipper Was Doing His Exam. As He Was Very Busy That His Friends Told Him That Andar's Voices Coming From Skipper.

Once Skipper And His Friends Told Him That A Wolf Howling At The Night That A Shaman Was Coming To The Forest That The Kingdom Of Shepaya That Nightwolf Told Skipper That A Wolf Running.

If Nightwolf Gets Marked By Nashoba. That He Was One Of The Warriors. That He Was Winning The War Against The Battle At The Forest At Night.

Valerie Was Facing Nashoba. That She Knows About Catori. As She Was One That Her Friends Told Him. That Valerie Is Scorpio. That Nashoba Told Her And Catori.

When Skipper Went To His Friends And His Family's Birthday On June 6 That He Has His Spirit Of Nightwolf.

That The Native American Mythology Guides The Penguin Against His Love And One Of His Own Spirits.

When That Night. Valerie Sleeps At Night As She Dreams Of Andar. That She Had A Worse Dream. That She Was Awaken.

When Valerie Gets To School Early When She Has To Wait For Her Friends As She Talks Her Friends About Catori And Sepinta.

As Skipper Was Away From Andar That He Chased Him To School. That He Tears Andar's Heart Apart And Makes Him Cry. As Skipper Left By Himself.

Once Skipper Was Very Sad That Kowalski Talks To Him About Nightwolf That He Was In Shepaya.
That Skipper Was In School With His Friends On Friday.

When Skipper Had To Go To Bed Last Night. When Andar And Nightwolf Talks About Skipper.

As Skipper Was In The Bathroom Washing His Hands At School When He Was Hungry For Lunch.

Nightwolf Told Skipper That He Was Out Of The Locker When He Was Here.

When Nashoba Captured Galeshi And The Two Native Spider Warriors Are Tied Up And Gagged.

When Skipper Ran To The Stairway As He Was Chased By Nightwolf When He Grabs Out His Tomahawk To Kill Him.

As Skipper Was Saved By Andar. As He Was Fetched By His Family. As His Mom Said. Skipper! Where Have You Been? I Love You!

As Giselle  Said. Every A Hero Is Kind For A Penguin. A Hero's Life Is Tough Enough.