Chapter 1: When The Master Was Born Part 1

700 years ago

Dear Holly I've been able to get some sleep, but it's impossible without you. Oh I wish you were here but a las you can't, so I wish you and our little one happiness.

Love, your husband West

The young woman read looking down at her baby bump. "Little one daddy says he misses us" she says feeling a small kick, sitting down on her shared bed with her traveling husband looking out the window of the cottage like house, seeing little kids playing out side puts a smile on her face as she takes a nap.

Holly's Dream

Their stands a young girl who is leading a army of men and women, Holly's eyes widened as there has never been a woman at war ever. As there magic clashes with others one by one the girls army is taking down there enemy, they may look tired and beaten but there not giving up.

Holly walks in front of the ginger hair girl who's wearing a long red dress looking at her closely her eyes widened. She looks like her husband and some of her, Holly turns her head to the side and pinching herself trying to see if this is a dream. Finally fully listening to what she's saying.

"Volteer make another magic barrier" Holly looks at the young woman who can do more than heal, which is surprising cause  not many woman have magic other than healing and water.

As she looked back at who she thinks is her daughter something weird happens.

"Hello mother" Holly's eyes widened. "You're way too shocked this is like the fourth time" the red head breath closing her eyes trying to process this. "So this is a dream" she ask her daughter "hm some what, it's more like a vision" she says looking up.

"So you are my daughter" she nods "so what is your name" she asked as the red head laughed "why would I tell you when you already know it" she smiles as her mother starts to wake up.

Days later

"Ma'am your husband should be here any minute" the doctor said trying to claim the green eyed mother to be down, as she starts crying in pain. The door opens revealing a man with blonde hair and blue eyes, running up to his wife Holly holding her hand. "Shh you'll be okay" he says putting his head on hers as he rubs her back.

Long hours pasted as there baby girl was born—the mother laid there exhausted as the father was holding his little girl smiling down at the child. "What is her name" the doctor asked West looked at his wife as she smiled at him saying. "Ronna her name is Ronna" Holly smiled at her daughter remembering the dream she had, she sat up as her husband gave her a straight look thinking why would she want to name there daughter red sea. "Because she'll define all odds in this world as of now since she's born, she'll be a great person and may even do something no one has ever thought of" West eyes widened at what his wife said, but something came to him like a dream. A girl with ginger hair red eyes, and a dress that doesn't hold any thing more like a night gown than a dress but at the same time she has no shoes. Ronna he whispers looking at his grown daughter, shaking his head coming back to reality. "The doctor already left" Holly says looking up from her daughter into her husband's blue eyes.

"I now know what you mean" his wife chuckles "You saw her didn't you, the fiery eyes and the will power" he nodded as she continued "but also the magic raging off of her"

Two years later

"No dada" a young Ronna screams as her father is dragged away by the army, her ill mother coming to her side. "Come Ronna, he has to go" she cries in her mother's arms. "I'll be fine, remember your special" West says his very last words to his family. "Love he has to go to war, our country and others are fighting the Underground Kingdom there King has lived to long" she sighs as she sits with her daughter. "Have I told you the story about the seven Kingdom's yet" Ronna shakes her head as her mother tells her.