Chapter 1

Sean grumbled, tripping on a fallen tree and falling face first on the dirt surely won't put you in a good mood.

The handsome doctor sighed, not recognizing anything at all. Trees, shrubs, bushes, animals, more trees. He seemed to just go around in circles and not to mention, something at the back of his mind kept telling him that he forgot something important.

"Owen!" He yelled, "Is this payback for helping Luke put glitters on your underwears?!"

He messed his already messy, blond hair. Looking like a toddler at his dirt covered face. He stood up and dusted his clothes, moving onwards without certainty of the direction.

He pulled out his phone to at least, ask one of his brothers to just pick him up but the phone seemed to not work.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked himself, his eyes roamed the forest only to realize that the atmosphere seemed to have darkened, along with what once was the clear, blue sky.

He knew what it was...

"Feeder." He whispered and took off, running as fast as he can.

Whispered curses spilling out of his mouth that can give Gabriel a run for his money, he continued to weave his way in the dense forest.

He glanced back and he saw how the dark-like smoke creature, wrap itself in everything in its path, leaving death behind.

If only I could find something to destroy the person it manifested, he thought. He felt his waist for his gun and groaned, So that's what I forgot.

As a healer, he didn't have any skill for offense beside the gun the Academy gave.

Something caught both of his feet, making him fall down like a chopped tree. He stood with difficulty and tried to pull his feet off the deep mud, but when he continued to slowly go under...

"I'm stuck in a quicksand... in a dire situation like this..." He sighed and slapped his forehead. He tried to grasp for something to pull himself out, but nothing he could find nothing of use.

How pitiful his death will be.

"Oh dear, are you alright?" A sweet voice, asked.

Sean looked up, only to be greeted by a Goddess. Her long, ebony hair framed her small, pale face. Her red lips twisted into a frown as she looked at the Doctor.

Seeing the feeder still running amok, the beautiful, forest witch's frown deepens. "Sang, dear, can you stop that insolent creature. It seems to plan on destroying our home."

Something passed just above Sean's head, running head on to the feeder.

A long, sturdy vine wrapped itself around Sean's waist, pulling him out of the quicksand and was dumped beside the forest witch.

Alana, casting a quick glance at the academy boy, held her hand out and cocooned herself and Sean in a green aura bubble.

The Feeder finally caught up with them, immediately latching on their protection, the surrounding trees and land slowly died.

"How long can you hold it?" Sean asked, catching the witch as her legs buckled and gave out.

"Long enough for Sang to kill the infested." She answered, her hands looked like it was burning black, making Sean cringe.

He held both her shoulder and healed her as she tried to protect them both.

Then, not a second later, it screeched and vanished into thin air.

Alana slumped on the ground, the small bag she had been carrying plopped beside her as Sean kneeled to inspect her hands. It's slowly turning back to her normal pale color, but a lick of black smoke still lingered.

He held both her hands closer to his face to examine it, usually when the Feeder dies, the infection of death it came with, dies along with it.

Hands pushed him back, being unprepared, he lost his balance and tipped back on his heel. His eyes widened as he knew he would fall back to the quicksand, but was again, caught by vines.

He sighed and blinked, heart beating crazily. He threw a glare at the culprit, only to swallow an 'awww~' at the adorable sight.

It's–No, she had two, fluffy ears like a cat as well as a long furry tail peeking behind her but unfortunately, baring her small fangs at him.

Her head tipped forward when Alana slapped the back of her head, "Sang! That was a bad thing to do."

"But... touched..." She mumbled, innocence dripping from her tone as she blinked her, large, green eyes at Alana.

"I love to be touched by a man. A handsome one at that. So let it be." Alana then turned at the stunned Sean, smiling slyly at the man. "What can I do for you, Boy?"

Sang glared at Sean, hissing under her breathe and hiding behind Alana's much taller form.

"I... what? That's..." Sean mumbled, pointing at Sang. "A werebeast?"

"Yup." Alana answered, pushing Sang away by her cheeks but Sang stubbornly held on.

"They're extinct!"

"Oh yeah? Who told you so? Books? They said, forest witch are dull, boring creature... Imagine men screaming in pleasure in my bed." She offhandedly said, flicking Sang's forehead making the small girl crouch down and rub her reddening forehead.

Sean was speechless, he never thought he would meet such creature here in the forest.

"A healer" Alana casually stated, standing confidently, hands crossed under her big bossoms.

"Uh... yeah, I am. Sean. The name is Doctor Sean Green." He stuttered, eyes still trained on the little, werebeast.

Seeing her pouting lips and hands rubbing her forehead, he couldn't help but reached his hand to Sang's forehead and casually poked it. Instantly taking away the stinging sensation.

"All better, pumpkin." Sean cheerfully said, smiling at the bewildered werebeast, looking at him in awe.

"Werebeast won't trust you until you do a favor for them." Mumbled Sean, making Alana smile at him as well.

"At least you learned something useful from the books, no?" Alana rhetorically asked, walking off, Sang following closely behind her but was glancing back at Sean.

Alana stopped when Sean never followed and throwing a glare at him from her shoulder. "Are you coming or not?"

A flirtatious smile found it's way at the man's face, moving on from his initial shock. "For you hon, I will, as much as you like."

***

I don't know if this is any better from the last one😂~