The Highschool Teacher

((All names will be changed.))

Matched with an English teacher.
He was rather cute and polite so we exchanged numbers a few hours into chatting.

The first night after exchanging numbers, he texts me at 1:00am.
I'm an insomniac so I shrug it off.

“How was your day little girl?"

Yeah no my day was good. How was yours?

“How was my what?"

Your day?

“No. You're meant to say Daddy. How was your day, Daddy."

Um... okay sorry?

“Im sorry daddy."

(By this point I'm now uncomoftable)

I'm sorry daddy?

“Better. Now show daddy your cute little girl pussy."

(Wow didn't take long.)

Am I going to be receiving a dick pic back? And why do I have to show you my pussy? I'm literally not even aroused. You'd be seeing nothing special.

“As your Daddy I demand you show me your cute little girl pussy. No arguments."

*I groan and Google some porn and find a solo vid, take a screenshot, crop it a bit, boom, my skills are great*

“Thats a good little girl. Show daddy you playing with yourself right now."

I'm still not aroused.

“I demand you play with yourself."

*Groans louder but decides fuck it*

Vid for vid then. I won't do anything if you won't. It's not very fair...Daddy.

“Thats a cheeky little girl."

*Video comes in. I'm snorting cos he a lil man*

*I send him back a half assed vid, cos...I really couldn't be bothered arguing. (Yes call me a slut or whatever but I literally couldn't care less. My body get over it)*

We spend the night sexting and he goes to sleep.

Fast forward two weeks later. I haven't heard from him once.

“Hey you went pretty mute on me."

Sorry I've had no data and shit.

“And? You haven't contacted me."

Yes...because I've had no internet. You contact me on WhatsApp. I can't access it without internet.

“I miss having fun~"

Okay so I'm looking for a DDLG relationship. /Relationship/.
I don't want to call someone daddy if we're not together. It makes me uncomoftable and I don't, I really don't like doing it.

"Of course. /Shrug not much i can do about the distance."

*Bitch who the fuck do you think you are????!!!*

Um so yeah. I'm not comfortable with cyber sex if you're going to make me call you daddy.

"I really don't know what to do about that."

*By this point I'm annoyed. It's nearly 3am and I am actually generally tired*

*I ask what does he mean. He answers back like a 12 year old girl for a while and it's getting annoying*

“What do you want from me?"

I don't know, understanding??

“Guess the fun was good while it lasted."

Because it makes me uncomoftable.
I've had guys inbox me starting convos off with
Call me daddy
I'll be your daddy
Etc etc
And it's put me in a very uncomoftable stage of calling someone I'm not with, a name like that.

“Well. Balls in your court now."

Excuse me??

“Look. It turns me on. That's the whole thing. It turned you on from what i saw. I dont even know what sexting between us looks like without an air of dominance and subservience. I know i dont own you. Im fully aware of that. Ive never met you? But i dunno what sexting is between us if we arent exploring what turns one another on.”

I haven't been talking because I ran out of data!!!
I wasn't on purpose ignoring you.
I don't feel comfortable at it in any form, calling someone daddy if I am not dating them or have feelings for them.
Extremely uncomfortable.
Yes at first I thought I was okay with it, but I realised I wasn't.
I worked it out.
Because I'm still testing out the waters with it because I'm still learning what I like and dislike.
I know I am into DDLG.
I know I want a daddy.
But I am not going to call anyone who wants to sext me daddy.
Because it's not what I find comfortable.

“You didnt tell me."

*FFS MATE YOURE MEANT TO BE 30!!!*

Wow seriously. You might want to reread everything you've said tonight from a different view because you have come off extremely creepy, and rude and all I tried to do was explain to you what had been going on. And instead you've acted extremely butthurt over everything I've said.

“Okay how about you do the same. But from the perspective of being ignored for 2 weeks with no recourse or reserve.
Women.”

*Mate. Put your damaged ego back in your pocket. Fuck.*

I have fucking told you why I haven't been able to speak to you for nearly 2 weeks.
You're the one who Clearly isn't fucking listening!
Fucking men.
________________________________________

Seriously.
Men.
You are not entitled to shit.