A few things you need to know

Before you even begin to read this fanfiction, there are a few things you need to know :

- I got the idea of making this fanfic by reading "Sucked into lookism", made by @Chibi_chan30 . If you like my fanfic, you should also like "Sucked into lookism", so you can just check and it would make me happy because this fanfic is just soooo amazing.

- This is a fanfic about the webtoon Lookism so obviously I don't owe lookism, I'm just a huge fan writing a story to make my dreams come true.

- You can write comments, but not just to say it's lame or things like that. You have the right not to like something but then just write a constructive comment that will make me improve my writing skills. If you see lenguage mistakes, please tell me. I'm not english so I would really like to improve my level, and it's really important that you say it to me. If you write comments or vote, it will make me happy, but I won't force you to do so.

- There are spoilers in this fanfic, so the more you read, the more spoilers there will be. I'll try to note what episodes I will spoil at the beginning of each chapter.

- I'll try to publish at least once a week. If I don't, I will be either dead or drown into my homework.

- Enjoy reading this, or don't read it !!

Good reading !! A lookism's fangirl ... and author.