Queen Mary

"Travis, get your ass over here!" shouted an overly enthusiastic Awsten, to the back of the bus. "It's time to leave, Uber's here!" Travis, full of vexation for having never been invited on a Waterparks tour before this one, walked to the front of the bus nervously. They were planning to go to the haunted Queen Mary Ship, in Long Beach.

Travis, not nearly as excited as Awsten groaned, "Awsten, we don't have to do this. There's plenty of other places we could go.." Clearly, Travis was reluctant to step foot on the most haunted ship in the US, but Awsten wasn't passing this opportunity up. He finally had a few days off of tour, and was tumultuous to have a real haunted experience, although he still refused to go alone.

"Stop being a pussy, it's gonna be great! Besides you don't even believe in ghosts, now let's go!" Absolutely giddy with excitement, he grabbed Travis's arm and pulled him off the bus.

"Can't Geoff come.. or Otto? Or Patty? Someone else, please!" Travis begged, knowing the submissive Awsten couldn't protect him from any demons.

"Fuck no, it's just you and me Travie," Awsten winked. "Besides, they're all using the day off for a date night with the ladies." Travis only sighed, knowing Awsten was right.

They awkwardly climbed into the Uber, not used to the puny size of the car after being in the bus for so long. "Hey man, thanks for the lif- JAWN!? Why are you driving an Uber!?" Shouted Travis, upon seeing his friend in the drivers seat. Awsten, on his phone, hadn't noticed the reality of the situation. Travis flamboyantly swatted at Awsten's arm until he looked up.

"Shit, no one was supposed to know about this. After I got fired from your tour for.. well you know... no one wanted to book me for photo sessions. I needed some extra cash to tie me over until I could find some new clients so I started with Uber. Please don't tell anyone, this is so degrading." Jawn sighed in a very averse manner. "Look guys, don't worry about it, I'll be fine. Where ya headed?"

"To the fuckin Queen Mary!! Most haunted ship ever!! There's supposed to be over 600 active spirits there. Murders, suicides, a man even got crushed by a heavy door. It's crazy!!!" Shouted Awsten, the spark back in his eyes.

"Calm down Aws, you're actually making it sound worse. I know you have a ghost obsession, but you need to chill." Travis was still hyperventilating just a bit.

"I wanna go, holy fuck!" Shouted Jawn, with the same enthusiasm in his voice.

"What the fuck.." sighed Travie.

"GUYS NIGHT!!" Awsten exclaimed, making the other guys jump. Jawn decided to drive them all to the Queen, and abandon his job for the night, seeing as his shift ended soon anyway.

When the three friends arrived at the Queen Mary, they checked into their room. "Evening gentleman, you'll be in room B52. Be careful, that's quite close to B340, and I don't have to tell you," She started, noticing Awsten and Jawn nearly jumping, "that that's the most haunted room on the ship. They say a man was murdered there by his wife, and still haunts the room. We don't even rent it out anymore, due to the crazy paranormal activity. Anyway, you'll meet your tour guide here at 3am for the ghost tour. Until then, here's the key to your room. Have a good stay! Be careful." She added that last statement with an eerie voice. Awsten felt a chill up his spine. He made an odd squeak, presumably out of anticipation, and started in a trot to his room.

The guys passed the time before the ghost tour by exploring the ship on their own. Jawn brought his camera, though truth be told, he hadn't used it in a while. Awsten had his phone, ready for an EVP session, and Travis followed nervously behind.

They went to the room Awsten was most excited for first. They weren't supposed to be down there without the guide but Awsten HAD to see the Isolation Room. Back in the day, when the ship was in function, the isolation room was used to quarantine sick passengers. Many people died in this room, and it was terribly haunted.