Chapter 1

Today was my last day as a Junior at Benjamin Franklin High

Today was my last day as a Junior at Benjamin Franklin High. We was out for the summer and a bitch was ready for a fuckin turn up.

My name is Sable A'Shay Hill, I am 17 years old and now a senior in high school. I stood 5'2 and thick in the hips and waist. My mother was thick and my grandma but it missed my sister some what. She took after my dad in height and weight.

I lived in New Orleans, Louisiana I stayed with my mother and father. My oldest sister Rose lived in Baton Rouge.

I got dressed in a white Timmy Hilfiger shirt  with some ripped jeans from fashion nova with my red Jordan 11s. I grabbed my iPhone my Micheal Kors watch that my boyfriend had bought me.

Tonight my mother had to work grave yard meaning that she went to work at 3 this afternoon and got off at 3 in the morning. She worked as a paramedic and my father was a firefighter.

So it was just gonna be me at home. I walked down the hallway into the kitchen where my parents was.

" you driving or Ej comin atchu" my mother asked me

" Ej coming" I said

" Ionkno why y'all won't get married already hell" my mama said

" cause Ej ain't bout shit and me neither" I said laughing

" Ight now watch-cha mouf" my mama said

" where daddy?" I asked grabbing a orange and a bottle of water

" he somewhere outside" she said

" I'll be go glad when I leave tomorrow, I get to be with Rose for a whole two weeks oh yeah" I said twerking

" make sure you take them birth control pills with you" my mama said

" I am, even though Ej the only person I been having sex with." I said

My mother and I had a open relationship, she knew I was having sex. I told her I was and she put me on birth control. Rather be safe than sorry right?

I got a text from Ej saying that he was outside so I hugged my mama and walked out the front door. I got in Ej 2017 Camaro sitting down I grabbed my seatbelt and gave him a kiss.

" man ima miss the hell out of you" he said kissing me again.

" ima miss you too daddy" I said kissing him back.