Devon's discovery

"Alright, let's see, what should I take a picture of?" Richie asked himself.
He was an Australian explorer, and taking pictures of nature was his passion. He usually spends 4 hours in the wild taking pictures everyday, and he puts them in an album so he never forgets about his travels.
But today, is gonna be Richie's BIGGEST adventure yet, and he might die if he's not careful.
"RICHIE!!!"
A voice shouted his name. It was his friend Devon. Even though Devon didn't like world exploring like Richie, he still wanted to satisfy him and go out with him.
"Devon!? What the hell are you doing!?" Richie exclaimed.
"Well, you said you needed something to take a picture of, and i found his. Follow me!" Devon ordered.
Richie just followed his friend, actually curious on what Devon actually found.
Once they reached the area, Devon moved to one side.
"Look," he said.
Richie was amazed. Several butterflies were scattered on all of the bushes, and little flower petals were all over the place.
"woah..its..it's perfect!! Where did you find this place Devon? I swear you have the ability to find such amazing scenery's around here, yet you still say you hate traveling." Richie explained.
"Well I don't have to like it. And plus, it just happens." Devon explained.
"Alright, well, thanks Devon. I'm gonna take 2 pictures of this, so you can have a copy, too." Richie told him.
"Sweet! I can show my parents too!" Devon said.