Prologue

( I wanted to do a Bts Jimin fanfic , so here i am, hope you'll like it

       His Medicine ... )

The wild breeze giving chills to my whole body , maybe because it's cold or maybe because the t-shirt is torn or maybe because of the constant loss of blood...
But i didn't care. All i cared was i had to run.. run for life, run for dignity , run from humility , run from him..

You aren't going anywhere baby, you're gonna be mine everytime. I can do whatever i want to do with you. You don't have anywhere to escape from me, because you know i love you right?

His words are banging loud on my mind like he's still here.

"It hurts , please I'll do what you say "
" Oh.. you're bleeding a lit baby, but it's ok, I'll take care of it, i'll lick it clean."

I want to run faster.
But my legs are giving up of me.
Please, don't betray me this time.

I could feel something warm dripping down of my thighs and my chest. I grabbed the bottom of shirt tearing it a bit, then tied it tightly just above the cut that ... that he made

How can someone call him a human!

I started running again but it's like my mind was going blank.

Where do you think you're going? You can never get rid of me baby, remember last time when you tried to escape? I had to beat you so bad, i don't like it baby. You know i love you, right?

Please go away, i don't want his voice near me. He scares me.

My body is going numb, no energy left on my body. But i have to drag my body but it's feeling more burdened.

I was running in the middle of the street, because the footsides are scaring me ,like he was going to come anytime and take me with him.

O God..
I can't anymore.
My eyes feel heavy.
As it gets closed for a moment, i could see him...
I smiled to myself.

But I'm sorry that i can't have you on the moment where i probably would take my last breathe. 
I hope you have a beautiful life with the girl you love, unlike me.

Suddenly the sound of horn reached my ears, i opened my eyes and saw a car running at my direction.
I closed my eyes again.
Bye.
I love you and i always will. Please remember me and meet me at my grave.

After a few seconds, everything went black.

( Let me know, how you feel about this new story.
I'll try to update the first chapter as soon as possible.
Love you all )