Making it up to you

I wrap my arms around you as you sat at the table. You looked away from me as I rested my chin on your shoulder.

"Baby... i'm sorry I couldn't get you anything for your birthday," I pleaded. You pouted and didn't look at me. I sighed, "Im sorry.... I just had one too many with the boys... Baby..."

"Hmph," you huffed, clearly not accepting my apology. I frown and sighed.

"What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Nothing," you snapped, "there's nothing you can do."

"Nothing? Well then you can just take whatever you want," I said as I rubbed your shoulders.

You glanced at me, slightly interested.

"I'll also do whatever you want me to do as a bonus," I added, whispering into your ear.

"Any thing?" You asked adjusting your glasses.

"For the entire day."

"Hmmm," you looked away from me and placed a finger on your chin. You thought to yourself deeply.

After a few moments of silence, you stood up and took a few steps away from me.

"Baby?"

You glared at me with your piercing gaze. I shut my mouth and gulped. You walked closer and placed your soft hand on my chest, then you shoved ae onto the floor.

"What the-"

You then remove your panties and sit on my face. You glare down at me, looking angry at me.

"Well? Go on now... Make it up to me," you snap as you look away.

I grin and started to tease your pink lips, swirling my tongue around your entrance. You bit your lip, holding back the pleasure. I play with your clit, making you jump a little, nipping it before penetrating with my tongue.

"Haa...Finally..." you breathed with relief.

I start swishing my tongue around, slowly coating your insides with my saliva. You pant as you feel my hot tongue swirls around faster in you.

You bite your lip harder as I sloppily slurped your pussy, making your nipples hard as you listened to the sounds.

"Ooh~" you finally let out as you start massaging your tit with one hand, playing with your hard nipple.

You start to squeak as you feel yourself get close, you placed your hand on my head to brace yourself. Arching your back a little, your entire body tenses up as my mouth is suddenly flooded with juices.

"Aahh~~," you cried as you lifted your head high, squeezing my head in your thighs, gripping your nipple hard and holding my hair tightly.

You pant as you felt yourself leak more out, getting it onto my face before sliding onto my chest. You looked down at me in a daze.

"Haa~ Fuck you.... Haa," you gasped as I sat up, sliding you onto my lap. Before you could realise it, I took my pants off and hovered you over the tip of my hard cock.

"S-shit!" you curse as you move your arms to push away, but I drop you onto my cock, sliding it all the way in you.

"A-ahh!" you yell as my shaft hits a very sensitive spot, making you arch your back. You look at me, placing your hands on my shoulders, not to push but to pull yourself off me.

I grin and slam you back down with my hands on your thighs. You moan and kept trying to pull yourself off, but I kept pulling you down, smashing that g spot.

Eventually you gave in and bounced on my thick meat like there was no tomorrow.

"Ah~ you... ohhwa~ Jerk," you managed to say through gasps and moans. I smirked and kissed you.

"But Im your jerk~."

You finally smiled as you maoned.

"Hell yeah."

You run your fingers through your hair, bouncing roughly upon my cock. You pant as you tense your thighs, trying to hide the fact that you just came.

I feel you squeeze tightly around me, making yelp with joy. Annoyed with me you shoved me down with one hand, having your way with me again.

"Ohh~ Fuck yes! Mhmm~~~ ahhh~," You hollered as you swiveled your hips around, feeling my hard cock stir up your insides.

Your face was flustered from pleasure, your lungs ached from moaning, your pussy squeezed tighter as you got close.

"Im... im comming!!~~" You screamed as you slammed down on my cock, squirting some juices onto my chest.

"Eek!!" You yelp as you suddenly feel a wave of hot sticky love burst into your insides. You gasped as I came with you, putting you into a daze as your belly filled up with cum.

"F-Fuck~," you pant as you lean onto my chest for support. You looked down at me and frowned.

"I... Haa... Never gave you p-permission to cum bastard."

I smiled innocently.

"But you felt too good baby~~ heaven on earth~."

"Sh-shut up," you snapped, attempting to sound angry but ended up sounding cute.

Getting off me, you turned and crawled over to grab your shirt, stopping to shiver as you felt my semon spil out of your still tight pussy.

"Haa... Asshole..." You mutter like you were mad that I came inside. You suddenly feel my hands on your hips and you turn to me immediately.

"W-wait what are yo-Yaaa!!" You yelped as you felt my cock slide up your ass, causing your nerves to sting.

You arched your back and your entire body tensed up. You gasped as this new sensation sent pleasurable signals throughout your body.

"F-fuck~," You moaned as I started to pound your ass. You gasped each time I thrusted, your face turning even more red than before.

"J-jerk!" You screamed as I hit a sweet spot inside you. Our juices spilled out of your pussy as I thrusted, making you shudder with glee.

"Ahh~ haaa haa~!"

I brought your face closer to mine, kissing you. You kissed back and moaned wildly as I roughly fucked your ass. You close your eyes as you felt yourself cum again.

"Hyaaa!!! Aaahhh!!!! Babe!!"

You hollered as You came hard, clenching your ass. I spanked your ass and came hard too, filling you up even more.

"Aahhaa. Gawd!!!~" you screamed as you managed to pull yourself off of me. You rolled onto your back and looked at me.

You were in a daze, enjoying Every second of ecstasy. You licked your lips as I shot a few extra loads at you, covering your face and chest.

"Hehh~~ Fiiinne~~ I forgive you baby~," you giggled as you licked my sweet nectar off your face.

"Yay!" I smiled as I kissed your cheek.

"Your still a jerk tho!" You scold as you glared at me.

"I know!"