Taehyung mini fanfic 1/3

Taehyung Mini ff-
1/3
-
(Y/n) had just gotten home from work before deciding to text her best friend of over 8 years, since the beginning of high school. She'd had a crush in him for over 7 of those years but never felt good enough for him so she hid those feelings away not telling anyone until after his first break up, seeing him so happy then being so broken, it hurt both her and him, so (Y/n) decided to tell him on his 21st birthday how she felt if she still had those feelings for him, which she did.
-
"Taehyung-ie pabo answer me!" She sent with her classic dorky smile plastered on her face, while flopping onto her bed waiting for a reply, whihh didn't come for over 5 minutes, she figured that he was probably busy doing work for their newest album coming out, so instead she bluetoothed their albums to her surround sound speakers and got through around 4 songs before she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket, why she took so long to realise you ask? Well because she was dancing to the songs, of course (Y/n) had to learn the dances to her best friends songs, can she really call herself a friend if she didn't?
-
She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and answered, having a Smokey voice coming through the speakers, disorentating the phone call with the echo and the feedback on his end probably hurting his ears, in a hurry she ended the call and disconnected from the speakers before calling back.
-
"Anneyong (Y/n)!" The cheerful Male said in the other end as he accepted the call, your face lit up happily as you replied, "Anneyong, How are you? How's work, and life in general?" You went on with the chit-chat for about an hour or so, times flied when talking to him, but he had to go; "Say, (Y/n), how would you like to go to the theme Park with me tommorow?" He said, you could practically hear him smiling on the other end of the call. Inside you were squeeli g but you cleared your throat and spoke, "Yeah! Why not? Will the other boys be joining along?" You asked with enthusiasm, kind of hoping they wouldn't, just so you could spend time with him. "No, sadly, theyre busy." He said again, "So its a date?" You smiled, "Exactly!" He laughed happily.
-
End of part One!