Chapter 1

Kaneki's POV

"Mr Kaneki, I hope this is the last time you make this mistake.", the chairman said to me in a serious tone.

"I'm sorry, I'll make sure this won't happen again.", I said as I exited the chairman's office nervously.

I dragged my lifeless body as I entered my office. As I walked, a short blue haired girl followed me. I looked back as she almost fainted.

"Emm...Kaneki-san, I apologize, it will never happen again....", she nervously said.

"It's okay, Yonebayashi, just be careful next time.", I said as I forced a smile to her. I entered my office and sighed as I laid back at my chair.

"*sigh*...This day surely sucks...."

*After work*

"Having a tough day huh? Kaneki.", Hide said as he patted my shoulder.

"Yeah.....", I said as I lied down onto the table in the bar. I grabbed a bottle and drank all the beer inside.

"Hey hey, don't drink that much okay. You still need to work tomorrow.", he said as he snatched away the beer bottle from my hand.

"The only reason I stay there because of the high payout or else I'll be gone a long time ago.", I said as I stared at the ceiling.

"Yes yes, I know. You need to blow off some steam. Here you go.", he said as he gave me a card with something like a code at the back of it.

"What's this?", I looked at the card. "Kimberly massage center...? Eh Hide, I don't need a massage though."

"It is more than meets the eye, it provides.....special service.", he said with a grin on his face.

"Special service...?", I looked at the card and looked at him in confusion. Soon I realized something.

"Wait....That kind of service!", I said in shocked.

"Come on Kaneki, it's not that you never been to those kind of place before."

"I know but....."

"No but! Well it's your call though...I can't interfere with your decision.", he said as he looked at his phone. "Well...I need to go back now, bye!"

Soon he leave the bar, leaving me alone. I looked at the card.

"*sigh* Fine..."

I leave the bar, followed the address stated on the business card.

"What I brought myself into...", I mumbled as I walked along the street. "Well...it's been a while I've been to this kind of place."

"Looks like I'm at the right place....", I mumbled as I looked at the sign. I entered the massage center, it looks like a normal massage center, not that kind of place that provides "special service".

"How can I help you sir?", a young woman came by and asked. I gave her the card, she looked at me and gave me a smile.

"Follow me.", she softly said as I followed her upstairs which is not open for the public. I followed her along the hallway which have lots of rooms. She opened one of the door and I walked inside.

"I'll bring you the girl. Wait here okay?", she said and leave the room afterwards. I widened my eyes as I looked at the girl entered the room.

"Remember to pay afterwards, please enjoy yourself.", she said and leave the room, leaving us alone and there's a moment of silence.

"Touka...", I said as I looked at the purple haired girl. "It's been a while...."

Touka's POV

"Yeah....totally not expected to see you here.....Kaneki.", I nervously said. I looked at him as we kept our distance away from each other.

"*sigh* Whatever....why you're here?", he asked.

"Making money of course, don't you remember I have a brother to take care of.", I replied in a rash tone.

"Still the same during high school, the good old Kirishima Touka.", he chuckled.

"Huh? You still remember that? It's embarrassing.", I said as I started to laugh. "By the way, what happen to your hair? Try to look cool?"

"Well....It's kinda complicated, one of my colleague dyed it when I'm drunk. Then I realized it's not that bad and I decided to keep it."

"Really.....you're dumb.", I said as I started to laugh uncontrollably.

After a while chatting, he stood up and open the door.

"Hey! Leaving already, aren't you gonna enjoy yourself?", I said as I sat on the bed, looked at him.

"I just can't lay my hand in you.....moreover we knew each other.", he nervously said.

"Still the sissy I know.", she said with a smirk.

"Here my business card, call me when free.", I took it over and looked at it as he walked out of the door. "Hey Touka, there are something I want to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I actually have a crush on you during high school though. Bye!", I said with a smile and closed the door before I can reacted.

My heart skipped a beat as I stared at the door while my face slowly heats up.

"Kaneki! What the hell!!!!", I regained my composure as I opened the door and yelled but he's already gone. I entered back into the room and looked at the business card.

"Kaneki Ken, you dumb fuck....of course you have a crush on me, I just need to realise it earlier.....", I smiled as I curled up my body.