prologue

............After shyam's truth is out

                .... anjli decided to abort the child n in anger Arnav blame khushi for his Di's conditions..

Khushi kumari gupta---

               Adopted by shashi or garima Gupta from childhood she never get mother's love from garima....

            because shashi always give more attention to khushi rather than payal.payal also love her but never show in front of his mother.

                                khushi's bhuaji also doesn't like idea of khushi's adoption but with tme she also accept khushi but never care for her like she care for payal.After shyam's fisco n shashi's paralyzation they never support khushi on telling shyam's truth to raijada .
                     when Arnav marry her all blamed khushi for running their image infront of raijada.when shaym truth is out n anjli tried to abort his child than also they all blamed khushi for anjli's condition .After that no one gives attention to khushi n after 6 months contract marriage completion , khushi leave raijada mansion and goes to gupta house where she heard garima or his bhuaji's talk n she decided to leave delhi ...

             when she come to gupta house , Shashi see khushi n hear his wife or sister's all blame game and he also decided to leave with khushi.now shashi is recovered from paralysis so without telling anyone he left delhi with khushi forever..........

  When garima or Madhumati find about shashi's missing they file missing report...after police procedure they find that khushi and shashi both are gone together...

    Arnav found letter....

     Thanks for everything...
         With contract marriage completion paper and also with court stamp paper that khushi kumari gupta is no loger related to arnav singh raijada as wife....

.....

With this their contract marriage is revealed in front of family and all are ashamed for their behaviour ...but garima accuse khushi because of her shashi left his family......

Note- their is no relationship between khushi and arnav like husband wife and they didn't consumed their marriage life......

Pls guys give ur opinion .....n vote

.....

Thank you and sorry for mistakes