Floated (Lerrie AU One Shot)

Bright blue eyes fixated on the bronzed goddess before her, taking in the delicious sight of her bodacious figure. Her eyes narrowed as her love tugged at the black dress that clung to her body, pulling it downwards until her tanned skin glowed in the sunlight that shone through the window.

"You're teasing me, Leigh," the blue-eyed blonde stated before falling flat on the bed, hands covering her own eyes.

"And you're not helping me pick out a dress for tonight!" Leigh said, exasperated.

"I prefer you in nothing." The blonde smirked as she sat up, her back leaning against the wooden bed frame. At least she gave her an honest opinion. Leigh groaned as she headed back into the closet, ignoring Perrie's dirty yet complimenting comment. Tonight was an important night for her; it was her first performance to a crowd of two thousand people. It was crazy that it was a sold out show, because that meant thousands of people had spent their money to hear her sing. Never had she imagined anything like so would happen, but now that it was, she had to make sure everything was perfect — and perfection started with a stunning outfit. Her eyes wandered over dress after dress, trying to find the one that would make her feel the most confident and daring on her special night.

"What about this, Perrie?" She questioned as she walked out with a dark red silk dress that had a high slit, showing part of her long, slim leg that Perrie was so envious of. Her eyes widened at the sight of her beautiful girl, loving how the dress complimented her entire body. Her perfect breasts were revealed just the slightest, secretly making Perrie weak as all she wanted was more.

"That is so the one," she said lowly, "and I cannot wait to take it off you," she added, licking her lips for exaggeration.

"I hope you can hold your sexual temptations to yourself for a few more hours, because you know I don't have time to spare," Leigh informed as she sat down by Perrie. "Even though you look irresistible right now." She glanced at Perrie's improper posture that left her strap fallen down and the bottom of her shirt ridden up, revealing the blonde's toned stomach. She pressed her lips against her fiancée, enjoying the sweet taste of vanilla lip balm that slipped into her mouth.

"I can't promise I won't climb onstage and take you right then and there," the blonde replied cheekily, "but don't let me keep you. I know you're nearly late for your meeting with your vocal coach," she said, eyeing the clock.

Leigh gasped at the time — she had under fifteen minutes to arrive to the theatre. "I love you Perrie, I will see you when I'm onstage. Don't be late," she said as she gathered her necessities into a black handbag, giving Perrie a quick kiss before scrambling to the door with her keys in hand.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, love you babe." Perrie smiled as Leigh shut the door, leaving her all alone, and so very sexually frustrated.

•••

As Perrie put on a pair of dangly, diamond earrings, she looked herself over in the mirror. She had dressed with a purpose tonight — to tease Leigh-Anne until she couldn't take it anymore. A black, lace bra she had recently bought gave her a full lift, showing just the right amount of cleavage from her tight, black dress. She had given herself smokey eyes, knowing that it was Leigh's favourite makeup look on her. The darkened eyes triggered something to tick from within; it made her have a newfound confidence that made her bold and daring. However, it wasn’t just all about sex appeal. Her curled locks evened out her look to make her look innocent in a way. She hadn’t tried to look perfect in ages, though tonight was special. She was so proud of Leigh, having been by her side for five years. She had been with her through hard times and it was about time her hard work paid off. Tonight was Leigh’s night — and she had spent over two hours getting ready, which meant that Leigh meant the absolute world to her.